ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Congrats on the win

Preacher

Well, you all got the first of three. Congratulations.

You beat us on two of the three phases of the game. Our ST's was just a tad better, but nothing to brag about.

The INT's weren't the Ravens ballhawking. It was the Raven's coverage forcing Ben to hold on to the ball and then make bad decisions. The picks themselves were pretty easy. Honestly, that's a better to get the INT's you all got today, because that is a combination of player and scheme.

Your OL was pretty dang good too.

Outside of that, let's see. Pushing, shoving, a few punches throwing inside so the refs couldn't see it. Yep, it's another Ravens/Steelers game.

You don't get off so easy....Ravens special teams punked the steelers on that 2 point conversion.

Ravens win that phase too.

20110911pdsteelers5_500.jpg

"We gotta get out of here!"

20110911pdsteelers2_500.jpg

Edited by vmax

Guest BallTMore

You don't get off so easy....Ravens special teams punked the steelers on that 2 point conversion.

Ravens win that phase too.

Speaking of the 2-point conversion. I'm not sure if they showed it on T.V. but Haloti's reaction to that play was on of the funniest I've seen.

He was taking a sip of Gatorade, and his eyes just got wider and wider. He had a "mind blown" look.

Speaking of the 2-point conversion. I'm not sure if they showed it on T.V. but Haloti's reaction to that play was on of the funniest I've seen.

He was taking a sip of Gatorade, and his eyes just got wider and wider. He had a "mind blown" look.

The funniest part to me, though, was Harbaugh screaming to a ref during the ridiculous unnecessary roughness penalty and visibly saying "you're full of sh*t!".

The funniest part to me, though, was Harbaugh screaming to a ref during the ridiculous unnecessary roughness penalty and visibly saying "you're full of sh*t!".

I remember that. I started laughing. IMO, that's one of those penalties that when they watch the tape tomorrow, the ref covers his eyes and shakes his head... "I swear it looked like he just threw him down-guess it was a tackle."

--------

Vmax-- Two point conversion? While PA's are special teams to a degree. I am talking more about kickoffs and returns. Brown is turning out to be a good little returner for us. Your punter however has a pretty dang good leg as well.

Kudos for coming back Preacher. Steelhurtin has been MIA :laugh:

Thanks. In the end, most people here want to talk football and not smack. That's why I come here instead of other forums when we're playing you all.

It's why I like coming back, win or lose. It's nice to get the other perspective on the game. Of course, there really isn't another perspective on this game.

As James Harrison said via twitter:

jharrison9292 That's what you call getting beat like you stole something!!!!

Can't say it any better than that and I can't think of any other perspective than that either.