ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Yo Force and Crav...

BengalBilly

Yahoo has started their Fantasy Nascar registration! We've got our league already rolling at Bengalszone.

I know you Ravens fans are preoccupied with the AFC Championship, but let me know when you're kicking it off here. As usual all you Sanctuary members are welcome in our league. B)

Thanks Billy, Ill get the word out..

Whats amazing is, I just spent the past 4 days in Fla, and their TV Stations pimp the hell out of the 500, as of yesterday I bet the adds were 5-1 500 vs Super Bowl.

Sounds like my dream home. Shame it's in sweaty Florida, though.

I'm in, Billy.

I'm in, Billy.

Cool dude. What about a league here at the Sanctuary? Are we gonna do this again or what? You (admin) and crav (mod) make the calls, and I'm trying to decide where to participate.

Thanks Billy, Ill get the word out..

Whats amazing is, I just spent the past 4 days in Fla, and their TV Stations pimp the hell out of the 500, as of yesterday I bet the adds were 5-1 500 vs Super Bowl.

Where in Florida? You know I live in Daytona Beach...

Oviedo..My Favorite place is JB's Fish Camp in New Symrna, we called them monday but they only had limited supply of Rock Shrimp..

What is the season for those tasty crustaceans?

My dad took us over there in 2005, we wanted to do a final toast to him at JB's.

Dude it was freezing down there..Sun & Mon it was in the high 60's, very nice weather Tuesday it was a high of 50, and Wednesday it was was 51..Overnight it was in the 20's.

Not even joking, that's just too warm for me. I'm a snow guy. Hence Syracuse.

You're still a puppy, wait til you get a little order..I have 6 days to get 4 inches of snow off my driveway, I got all these visitors coming to town from Fla that have never seen snow and I know they wont drive down my driveway..

The older I get the more, I hate winter and cold.Id like to call Miami, north :)

Oviedo..My Favorite place is JB's Fish Camp in New Symrna, we called them monday but they only had limited supply of Rock Shrimp..

That's funny... New Smyrna Beach is right near me... I was actually just there the other day. There's a lot of great seafood around here. Don't you guys have a lot of seafood in Maryland, though?

Not even joking, that's just too warm for me. I'm a snow guy. Hence Syracuse.

We might not have snow, but it's been damn cold here, and I'm from Buffalo. The same way that 80 is hot up north because you don't have air conditioning in every building... 40 is cold in Florida because people don't own cold-weather clothes, and a lot of people never turn on their heaters.

We might not have snow, but it's been damn cold here, and I'm from Buffalo. The same way that 80 is hot up north because you don't have air conditioning in every building... 40 is cold in Florida because people don't own cold-weather clothes, and a lot of people never turn on their heaters.

Oh, I know. But I've lived in Maryland all my life, and I've never thought it "too cold." 40 degrees is on the very warm side of what I like, and that's pretty much the average winter temperature here.

Oh, I know. But I've lived in Maryland all my life, and I've never thought it "too cold." 40 degrees is on the very warm side of what I like, and that's pretty much the average winter temperature here.

From what I hear, Maryland is actually quite a bit warmer (and much less snow) than what I'm used to from upstate NY... What about Syracuse, though? Were those winters great too?

From what I hear, Maryland is actually quite a bit warmer (and much less snow) than what I'm used to from upstate NY... What about Syracuse, though? Were those winters great too?

Maryland is definitely a pretty big difference from NY. And I absolutely loved winter in Syracuse. Whereas you only see snow a half-dozen times at most here in Baltimore in any given winter, it snowed (whether it accumulated is another thing) almost every single day in NY, all the way into April. It was like heaven.

This thread took an interesting turn, by the way...

Don't you guys have a lot of seafood in Maryland, though?

Oh Hell Yeah we have Seafood, but not Rock Shrimp, they only migrate from New Symrna to Mexico. You been to JB's Fish Camp?? decent place, nothing fancy, it was featured on the Food Channel a few years back.

This thread took an interesting turn, by the way...

No shit! :rolleyes: What began as a Fantasy Nascar thread started by a Bengals fan ends up being re-routed by Ravens fans talking about seafood and the weather! :lol:

No shit! :rolleyes: What began as a Fantasy Nascar thread started by a Bengals fan ends up being re-routed by Ravens fans talking about seafood and the weather! :lol:

It's one of the special tricks that we Ravens fans have in our bag. Try to start a conversation with us about Ray Lewis' murder trial, and we'll have you talking about vacationing in Fiji within 30 seconds.

Just kidding, we'll just ignore you.

Don't you guys have a lot of seafood in Maryland, though?

Oh Hell Yeah we have Seafood, but not Rock Shrimp, they only migrate from New Symrna to Mexico. You been to JB's Fish Camp?? decent place, nothing fancy, it was featured on the Food Channel a few years back.

Haven't been to JB's yet, but I'm planning on checking it out one of these days. Apparently they have Rock Shrimp in a few other places along the coast as well, such as Titusville. I'll let you know what I think of it when I go!

It's one of the special tricks that we Ravens fans have in our bag. Try to start a conversation with us about Ray Lewis' murder trial, and we'll have you talking about vacationing in Fiji within 30 seconds.

Just kidding, we'll just ignore you.

I doubt it. You folks would be all over my shit! :P

Hey Billy, an answer to your earlier question, Lets just keep it at Your Board, if we could change drivers then yeah we would have two boards...

Sounds good. Glad to have Force and you there. ;)