ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Football Gameplan's 2012 NFL Mock Draft Video - March

EmDiggy

I love Hightower. If he falls he will be a Raven being a bama guy. I don't see him going that low. Upshaw is a stud but the question is can he set the edge? If he can Ozzie would pull the trigger there too. Branch if he could transition to OLB he helps out a lot. If not they have young guys ready to step in now.

If Upshaw falls anywhere near our pick Ozzie needs to grab him. Every year I see a player that I would love to be a Raven. Last year I was all over JJ Watt and liked what I saw when the Texans came to town.

This year I have been quieter on Upshaw but I thought he was going top 10 so didn't bother. Apparently, teams didn't fall in love with him at the combine. Luckily Ozzie drafts on game film and Upshaw's is excellent. He falls, I want him.

If Upshaw falls anywhere near our pick Ozzie needs to grab him. Every year I see a player that I would love to be a Raven. Last year I was all over JJ Watt and liked what I saw when the Texans came to town.

This year I have been quieter on Upshaw but I thought he was going top 10 so didn't bother. Apparently, teams didn't fall in love with him at the combine. Luckily Ozzie drafts on game film and Upshaw's is excellent. He falls, I want him.

I don't understand either why Upshaw is falling... The funny part is that THIS is exactly how the Ravens get great players! I.E. Terrell Suggs

I was thinking of exactly Suggs as I was writing that, although Suggs didn't fall too far as we got him at 10. It will take a lot for Upsahw to fall all the way from the top 10 into the mid 20s and then for us to trade up a few spots and get him. It will be interesting to watch the draft and see how it all unfolds.

We will get a pick or 2 back in compensatory picks to replace the one lost on Evans. The only problem is the 4th round pick would have been nice for moving up with but there is more than 1 way to skin a cat.

There are only a handful of guys in this draft that I could see Ozzie moving up for and Upshaw is one of them. The other 2 guys that I could see Ozzie going for if they start to fall are the LT from Stanford, Martin and the LT from Iowa, Reiff but these 2 aren't likely to make it out of the top 15.