Zack Brown OLB UNC

3rd

Georgia Iloka FS Boise St.

Alt1

James Brown OT Troy

Alt 2

Sean Spence OLB Mia

4th

Janzen Jackson FS McNeese St (If they get Iloka then this is not needed.)

Alt1

Nigel Bradham OLB FSU

Alt2

Phillip Blake OC Baylor

5th

Nate Potter OT Boise St

Alt1

Audie Cole MLB NCSt

Alt 2

Josh Kaddu OLB Ore

5th

Vonteze Burfict MLB ASU (No matter what happens if he is here it is to good to pass up.)

Alt1

Ryan Miller OG Col

Alt2

Matt McCatts OT UAB

6th

Terrance Ganaway RB Baylor

Alt1

Jullian Miller DE WV

Alt2

Tank Carder OLB TCU

7th

Damaris Johnson WR/RS Tulsa

Alt1

Kevin Koger TE Mich

Alt2

Rishaw Johnson OG Cal Pa

Good stuff, I love all those picks. I really hope Hightower falls. I think he could be an impact player for us from day one. He is versatile enough to replace JJ and play OLB on first and second downs. He can then move inside and play pass coverage on third down. And he has the passion and leadership qualities to learn under Ray and eventually take over. I am going to be devastated if the Steelers take him.

No no no to Mike Adams...dude will be a bust. Hightower is a dream pick would love to see him there. Cordy Glenn would be acceptable as well. Harrison Smith would be a solid pick too.

Ben Jones doesn't really carry a 2nd round grade in my book. There is a huge drop off in talent at the OC position after Konz and I wouldn't look at either of them until 3rd round at the earliest.

Bobby Massie is starting to be mentioned as a late first rounder, but no later than mid 2nd rounder.

I agree that if Burfict is around at our comp pick in the 5th round or later he should be considered. We have enough veterans and a great coaching staff to tame his wild ass. If not, cut him and you don't lose much.

Rishaw Johnson is a bum...don't want anything to do with him...not even as a 7th rounder...only would be willing to accept him as an UDFA and even then he has no chance of making the roster and probably not even the practice squad. He is a bum and a MORON...take a look at the Combine footage of him. Mental error after mental error...NO THANKS!

From Mel Kiper on ESPN Insider on a 'Grade A' draft for the Ravens:

Kiper's 'Grade A' Draft: AFC

Mel plays GM of every AFC team in picking Rounds 1-3 of the draft

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens

bal.gif

Top needs: G/C, OLB, WR, S, DL

Rd 1 (29) C Peter Konz, Wisconsin (or trade down)

Rd 2 (60) OLB Terrell Manning, N.C. State

Rd 3 (91) WR Joe Adams, Arkansas

Analysis: If I'm Baltimore, I look to trade down at least a few slots. When your top need is on the interior of the offensive line, you're in good position to pile up some picks and look for one of the top players available into Round 2. For this exercise, I'll take Konz and feel good knowing I have the best center in the draft. Matt Birk can still play, but this is a clear position of need. Baltimore lost Jarret Johnson this offseason, but getting a talent like Manning has the potential to soften that blow. Adams is a guy who can come in and work underneath; he'll complement the other wide receivers in that offense well.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/04/19/report-mike-adams-tested-positive-for-pot-at-scouting-combine/

This if true could change my mind on Adams. They need to discuss with him his dedication to football. If he is willing to double down on football I leave him. If he seems lacking in commitment then he drops out of the 1st for me.

http://profootballta...outing-combine/

This if true could change my mind on Adams. They need to discuss with him his dedication to football. If he is willing to double down on football I leave him. If he seems lacking in commitment then he drops out of the 1st for me.

Thank god you aren't running the show in the draft room! This dude is a complete moron...how in hell do you test positive on a drug screen at the combine? Everyone knows they are going to be tested, yet you still can resist the urge to smoke a bowl?!?!?! Honest to god you must be a borderline mentally retarded invidiual to do something so blatently stupid. Call me crazy but someone who is that idiotic has no business protecting my QB's blindside...at least not as a 1st round selection. I would be shocked if he was drafted in the 1st round by anyone and if the Ravens draft him then I would say the whole Front Office will need to be drug tested!