ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

The Reds are destined for a title.

The win last night over Pittsburgh was the Reds’ 22nd victory in 25 games, their best such streak since the 1890s. Talk about dusting off old records and breaking them

This pic from todays game kind of blows my mind... even more than this winning streak being done WITHOUT our two best players in the lineup!

sheen.jpg

Is Charlie Sheen hopping on the Cincy bandwagon too? laugh.gif

Charlie Sheen is obviously very high in that picture, so it's nothing to be excited about.

If he's sharing what he's on there is!

Dosent matter 1 n done..

its cinncy for christs sake,..

Yeah it's Cincy. Won our last World Series back in '90. Our 5th. When did the O's get their last one?

Whoa... those were the early days of Ripken weren't they?

Rookie year.

I love how the Red have built their team. Solid all around making smart trades to continue to build. I am tired of the big market teams winning every year. The Reds would be a team I'd root for in the playoffs (assuming the O's do not make it of course). The NL is pretty wide open, you have to like your chances at making the WS. I just think in the end, the Angels and Rangers are too good and one of those teams will win it all from the AL.

Don't doubt that the Reds will be formidable... unfortunately no guarantees in this league. They might be hitting their peak too early. Still two months to play before the really important games. Granted, they will get Votto back and that is huge. But can everything else hold together for 60 days at this pace?

I'm sure they will be in the post-season. But with the same momentum?