ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 2

deeshopper

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW...that was a bullshit roughing the passer call on Pryce.

Nice to see them hitting Rivers... although he's pissed, it hasn't affected his playmaking abilities.... yet

Looks like the Ravens O is beating the Charger D up...should see the rewards in the second half.

The same can be said for the Ravens defensive front 7...they might really be able to gang up on Rivers because that O line is getting beat up.

BTW...that was a bullshit roughing the passer call on Pryce.

Nice to see them hitting Rivers... although he's pissed, it hasn't affected his playmaking abilities.... yet

Looks like the Ravens O is beating the Charger D up...should see the rewards in the second half.

The same can be said for the Ravens defensive front 7...they might really be able to gang up on Rivers because that O line is getting beat up.

Right, but the way things are going we'll sack him twice, and then he'll throw for 40 yards on 3rd and 25.

Any idea whats up? I don't get to see the game and the normal stream I watch died on me, so I'm relying on satellite radio for the call. Are the CBs getting beat badly, or are their WRs just making plays?