ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Corey Graham

OutsideRzAcE

What a great signing this guy turned out to be. I like Cary and I love the confidence he showed in himself by not signing that long term deal Ozzie offered him last year, but it looks to me that it turned out to be a blessing in disguise for us. The Ravens should give Graham that money, he is the better defender and he deserves it.

He saved the Day!

On a day when many Ravens had to "make the play", he stepped up and played like a Raven.

Corey Graham signed with the Ravens as an unrestricted free agent on 3/23/12...Originally selected by the Bears in the fifth round (168th overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft.

Honors

• Named to USA Today’s All-Joe Team (players who are critical to their team, but don’t receive Pro Bowl nods) in 2010

Career

• Has 117 tackles (90 solo), 4 INTs, 10 PD, 1 FF and 1 FR over his first five years in the NFL
  • Owns 104 special teams stops, including topping the 20-tackle mark in four of his five seasons
  • Recorded a career-high 93 tackles from scrimmage in 2008
  • Led the Bears with a career-high 25 special teams tackles in 2010

Great find Ozzie.