ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Upcomming Ravens Milestones

vmax

From the Ravens website....

Ravens Franchise

The Ravens can notch the franchise’s 70th regular season home win this Sunday. The Ravens are 69-30-1 in Baltimore during their 14-year history.

WR Mark Clayton

Clayton, who has 2,813 yards receiving in his career, needs 7 more to pass Qadry Ismail (2,819) for 3rd in Ravens history.

43661906.jpg

QB Joe Flacco

Flacco currently has 4,074 career passing yards and needs 90 more to pass Steve McNair (4,163) for 3rd in team history. Flacco (579) also needs 16 more attempts to pass McNair’s 673

(also 3rd most in team annals). With 22 career TD passes, Flacco is 3 shy of tying Tony Banks (25) for 3rd on the Ravens’ all-time list.

LB Ray Lewis

With 1.5 more sacks and 2 INTs, Lewis will become the 1st player in NFL history with 35 career sacks and 30 career INTs.

43662036.jpg

RB Willis McGahee

McGahee, who has 2,079 rushing yards as a Raven, needs 24 yards to pass Priest Holmes (2,102) for 2nd on the team’s alltime rushing list. (Jamal Lewis is 1st with 7,801 yards.)

McGahee (961) also needs 39 receiving yards to reach 1,000 for his career. He currently has 142 receptions.

Guest BallTMore

Cool info. I knew Ray was close to the 30-30 club. I think he'll get that this season.

What's the record for career passing yards as a Raven? Is it Vinny or Boller that holds that record?

I believe it's Boller, but not sure.

Meanwhile... hate to say that some of these stats are rather sad, even though we're a newer franchise. The Jamal record isn't bad.

I just don't get excited over "second all time" and that kind of stuff... Clayton is almost our third best receiver all time? Kind of disappointing. He's the third best receiver on the team right now... maybe fourth. And we haven't had anyone better than him (or our present corps) in our history?

wow. that is awesome!!! get er done baby!!! and ray , the 30, 30 club! wow! as if he wasn't a first ballet hall of famer before, he does this , he is walking in the day he says he is done!