ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Football Gameplan's 2013 NFL Mock Draft Video - Jan

EmDiggy

Puke. I really hope we don't take Mathieu before day 3 of the draft if at all.

I would rather have any 1 of Reid, Ogletree, Mingo or Elam at that point although I do like Arthur Brown with our 2nd pick. That means Reid, Elam or Mingo would fit best. The safety class is deep so I might try and target someone like TJ McDonald in the 3rd round so Mingo would probably fit best.

If we came out of the draft with a pass rusher, starting ILB and a starting FS I would be delighted.

lol. I like your analysis of players and the videos you post in this part of the forum. They can help shed some light on players I hadn't considered for the Ravens when looking towards the draft.

Don't get too excited, if anyone asks I will deny ever posting this or claim my account was hacked and someone else posted it.

LOL! Thanks Gang! So I'm guessing you guys wanted NO parts of my surprise 1st Rd picks huh?

Geno missed a great chance to make himself a lot of money by not appearing at the Senior Bowl. At the moment none of the QBs really look like guys you want to take in the top 10 or even the 1st. However, a lot of scouts reckon that as the draft process ticks along a couple of these guys will find teams that fall in love with them.