ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

T'eo has BO

cravnravn

If Manti Te'o is on the board at the bottom of the first round, I wonder if Baltimore Ravens coach John Harbaugh will remember the Notre Dame linebacker's far-from-explosive 40-yard dash.

With a camera on Harbaugh while he was watching Te'o run, he shook his head in disappointment as Te'o was officially clocked at 4.82 seconds at the NFL scouting combine Monday. You can click here to see the unhappy reaction from Harbaugh on the NFL Network. As ESPN's Ed Werder pointed out, at least nine defensive linemen ran faster times than Te'o. Many were expecting Te'o to run in the 4.75 range. He also declined to do the bench press because of a shoulder injury.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/65965/john-harbaugh-disappointed-by-teo-40-time

• Downvote 1

Here is how I look at it. Teo is extremely football smart. If he can read the play and diagnose what's going on a half second quicker then a lber that ran a 4.6 he's going to get there first. I honestly hope the Steelers draft him we have the athletic freak in Timmons and need a guy who is smart and canake the adjustment needed during the game. He reminds me of a bigger farrior may not be the fastest but had a nose for the football.

• Upvote 1