ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bottom Line

vmax

"Bottom Line. This is the kind of game I live for as a fan!"

43661638.jpg

Hey...the last two games have been tough losses.

The heat is on.

Our Ravens are on the road against a very worthy opponent.

Factor in the Bret Favre and Peterson brewhahaaa....

The Williams guys, Allen..Henderson...they think they will kick ass.

The teams matchup well.

Cam and Joe will make sure that they get plenty of points this week.

Ray and the D have something to prove...I'd say they are one pissed off lot and will come out raising hell.

This should be a snotknocking war with the Ravens comming out on top.

This is a season defining game for the Ravens. Can they overcome scrutiny and pull out a big win? If so this is definitely something we can build on going into the bye week as Rolle, Gaither, and co. get healthier. If we lose, we might be in such a demoralized and standings-wise hole too deep to dig out of.

I do not think we are a bad team, he just have holes like everyone else. We lost to the Pats by six points and the Bengals by three points. These are two teams who the media is jumping on as contenders. We played like crap in both games and still was in it until the end, that should say something. This is the NFL, everyone is good. If we beat the Vikings, we will continue to show that we can compete with anyone. At that point, just make it to the playoffs and stay healthy, and we have just as good a chance as everyone else.

Cleetz,

I dont think we are a bad team either. Just a slightly better than average team with an occasionally strong but dysfunctional offense and a defense with many holes, esp at CB and pass rushers.

We'll get smacked around tomorrow on their turf (similar to last years Indy game), return home at 3-3, lick our wounds and get ready for Denver game.

Our season will hinge on that game.

Cleetz,

I dont think we are a bad team either. Just a slightly better than average team with an occasionally strong but dysfunctional offense and a defense with many holes, esp at CB and pass rushers.

We'll get smacked around tomorrow on their turf (similar to last years Indy game), return home at 3-3, lick our wounds and get ready for Denver game.

Our season will hinge on that game.

I would say we are a little better than that. If we are slightly above average, so are the Bengals and Pats. Like I said, we nearly beat these teams on our worst days. I think we are in the tier of teams below the undefeated teams, with the Bengals, Pats, and those types of teams. Like I said, tomorrow will say a lot about this team. If we come out lackluster for the third week in a row, then I am more inclined to say we are average.

For the record, I agree with you in that I do not think we will win. Now how we play tomorrow is another story.

Can we get back to (one more time) how last year we lost 3 straight to go 2-3... before winning 9 of 11 remaining games, not counting two more in the post season?? And that last year we did all that with the constant "never beat a team with a winning record" mantra behind us?

Any team can bounce back any time. A win would be huge for us in many ways but it would hardly define our season. We could come out of the bye an entirely different team than we went in - win or lose this game.

Can we get back to (one more time) how last year we lost 3 straight to go 2-3... before winning 9 of 11 remaining games, not counting two more in the post season?? And that last year we did all that with the constant "never beat a team with a winning record" mantra behind us?

Any team can bounce back any time. A win would be huge for us in many ways but it would hardly define our season. We could come out of the bye an entirely different team than we went in - win or lose this game.

Good post dc, I COMPLETELY forgot about our 2-3 start last season. Now that I think about it, we were asking a lot of the same questions. We were distguisted with our secondary after the Pittsburgh and Indy meltdowns, we turned out alright. I still think we have more talent in the secondary than last year. Maybe we will come around, especially with Rolle coming back, and hopefully Webb gets a chance to play. Thanks for the positive post, I think a lot of us need it.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say the team, the fans, everyone would feel a lot better going into the bye 4-2 than 3-3 with a win against the undefeated Minny (and how great would it be if those Dwayne Bowe rumors were true as well?). I feel that Flacco is in store for a big game tomorrow. The question is, will we be able to stop AP?