Jump to content
ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

papasmurfbell

Full Member
  • Posts

    21,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    212

Everything posted by papasmurfbell

  1. I agree with the window being closed. 12-5 is laughable though.
  2. I expect Lamar has a subpar season like last yr. At that point the team extricates themselves from him.
  3. Always heard the same bs out of harbs. A sounds like short term thing takes a month and a half.
  4. I heard his audio. It sounded like cya.
  5. No Stanley. No mads.
  6. Of course. But then I get to Eric and sashi setting up minter to fail.
  7. That’s why I was saying this was longer than a 1 yr fix. I see this like that Dallas team where the had romo and every other skill spot but the ol sucked. Then Jerry drafted Zack Martin out from under us.
  8. I have no faith in Stanley. I really am worried about center. Vegas is our best ol. I expect jones to start at the other guard.
  9. On talent I think he is. Wr is deferential to the qb.
  10. I saw this running under first take.
  11. In that ne offense he should get those targets. I wonder how cheap miles will be since la doesn’t cover the bonus money.
  12. Which is why I wanted them to put more picks in dt.
  13. There are so many weeks of no football activities. Schedule for then.
  14. Tony should be brought in as a special guest to commemorate that game. 2 yrs to the 25th anniversary.
  15. Being great is not that important.
  16. I was right behind the bench when it went down. Banks was the hero that day.
  17. Just the reason I never leave early. I’m glad I saw it live.
  18. The Seattle game. Always the best.
  19. It shows how important coaching is.
  20. Flight time to rio is 13-15 hrs with a layover. It will be direct so maybe 11.5 hrs?
  21. Cincy got their prime time hosting of us finally.
  22. I believe it’s the same time zone as us.
  23. I see the ol as worse now. I always start there.
  24. No. Good teams the ravens sucked against last yr. The bad teams they got fat on. I still see this team a bit worse than 25. Not all divisions have 4 mediocre teams. There usually is at least 1 that is good.
  25. I think the north is made up of mediocre teams.
×
×
  • Create New...