ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

check this out!

raysbiggestfan

https://www.streetandsmiths.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=store.cover&year=2009&catid=13&thisOne=6 ray lewis is on the cover of this months sporting news magazine!! the cover is bad ass! they did an interview with him and its a must read! there is a part of it that moved me to tears, if thats to sappy for some people, i am sorry. ray is a great player, but a much better person. to me he is special in every since of the word, and i know one thing, i will be crying a river of tears when he retires from football!

and i know one thing, i will be crying a river of tears when he retires from football!

No tears in football :>)

Rejoice, thats what you need to do then sit back and consider how locky you to have been a Baltimore Fan, and what has happened in sports in general here. The greatest QB to play the game in Unitas, the greatest Short Stop in Ripken, the greatest 3rd baseman in Robinson, and without a doubt the greatest MLB in Ray Ray to ever play the game. And all that within 40, we are privledged here.

wow! now that is what i call a rich tradition. i am with you though. at least i did not get blasted for making this post i like have at the ravens message board at scout.com! my goodness! was i always a ravens fan, no. i was an oilers / titans fan first ( still am) and for many years i only loved the titans and their players, but watching the ravens play over the years, in the heat of our rivalry, watching ray lewis play helped me open my eyes, and become more objective, and man am i glad i did!!! i just can't get enough of this team, win , lose, or draw, and i definately can't get enough of lewis! he is one of a kind!

here is something else i found from moves magazine last year. http://www.bing.com/...y-loves-ray.jpg

you just can't say enough about ray!!

here is something else i found from moves magazine last year. http://www.bing.com/...y-loves-ray.jpg

you just can't say enough about ray!!

Oh man, the thought of how much it's going to suck after Ray retires has crossed my mind many a time this season. We are very lucky to have had him in Ravens gear all these years. His leadership above all else is what I admire about him. He gets so much out of other players, and I'm really interested to see if he coaches when he's done playing.