ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This will lead to fighting

cravnravn

Between me and our dog. Direct Tv has came out with DogTV, dont know how they did it, but our dog is mesmerized by it, its pretty funny too the reactions from Rico, last night they showed Dogs running in the park and one ran off the side of the TV, poor Rico went nuts looking for this dog all over the house.

543779_166853243503044_782583208_n.jpg

Guess Rico and I will be fighting for the remote Sundays at 1pm in the fall

Edited by cravnravn

Between me and our dog. Direct Tv has came out with DogTV, dont know how they did it, but our dog is mesmerized by it, its pretty funny too the reactions from Rico, last night they showed Dogs running in the park and one ran off the side of the TV, poor Rico went nuts looking for this dog all over the house.

543779_166853243503044_782583208_n.jpg

Guess Rico and I will be fighting for the remote Sundays at 1pm in the fall

Lol my dog goes nuts anytime any animal is on tv. Heck just yesterday I was playing a video game with a horse in it and she went absolutely crazy
  • Upvote 2

LOL, my son puts some game on and his dumb dog will sit mesmerized for hours just staring at the screen...He uses it as a dog sitter when he goes out....

I'd kick him out the door if he were mine....I like dogs, "outside only"....

Goooo Ravens !!!!

Aww Come on OS, Our dog is family

This is hilarious, 8 months ago when we purchased this house we would have issues with Rico seeing a squirrel in the yard and then he would proceed to blow the the screen room surrounding the pool.

Well yesterday they started the process of replacing all 900 square feet of screen, power washing the frame, adding new hurricane tie downs etc..well the completed the roof section only, So basically the walls and door areas are wide open.

You know the knucklehead wont walk out through the frame work..He makes us open a unscreened door to let him out..

I guess the old "foot into the kiester" method worked 8 months ago when he blew through 3 sections of screen to chase something he would never be able to catch.

• 2 weeks later...

This is hilarious, 8 months ago when we purchased this house we would have issues with Rico seeing a squirrel in the yard and then he would proceed to blow the the screen room surrounding the pool.

Well yesterday they started the process of replacing all 900 square feet of screen, power washing the frame, adding new hurricane tie downs etc..well the completed the roof section only, So basically the walls and door areas are wide open.

You know the knucklehead wont walk out through the frame work..He makes us open a unscreened door to let him out..

I guess the old "foot into the kiester" method worked 8 months ago when he blew through 3 sections of screen to chase something he would never be able to catch.

LOL, sounds like Les Nessman on WKRP in Cincinnati....Remember his obsessing about walls ?

• Downvote 1

My dog has recently become afraid of the dark. She has never been on a leash and never goes anywhere. Heck she even figured out how to open the back fence just to go sit on the front porch. Well at night I open the door and tell her to go to the bathroom and she does her business and comes back. Well in the last month I now have to go outside or she will not go and only at night does she do this. What the hell I've never heard if a dog being afraid of the dark.

• Upvote 1