ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

One Media Outlet gets it right

cravnravn

1 ravens_50.png

Last Week:

A matter of principle here -- you don't boot the defending Super Bowl champs from their perch before they play a game. Oh, and in turning over a huge chunk of their defense, Baltimore may have gotten better. The loss they might feel worst of all? WR Anquan Boldin. Without him the Ravens would not have been champs.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nfl/news/20130724/nfl-preseason-power-rankings-baltimore-ravens-denver-broncos/#ixzz2au3ERXDB

16 steelers_50.png
Last Week:

Cards on the table, I think this is low for the Steelers. They won eight games last season and have a pretty friendly schedule in 2013. But, the offensive line is anywhere from a likely headache to a potential nightmare, Mike Wallace is gone and the defense continues to be picked through by salary-cap issues.

Crav,

I'd much rather have the media write us off and bury us. Its flattering be ranked pre-season No 1 - and that and $1 will get you a cheap cup of joe- but I'd rather be written off and considered done before the season starts.

Most media outlets have already done that. Did somebody predict the Ravens to be preseason # 1 ? Who was that? Just curious .