ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Clear History

deeshopper

I guess there's only so much neurotic Larry David I could take. It felt like Curb Your Enthusiam right off the bat. I read an interview with the director on Monday, and he basically said, why shouldn't it be like Curb? But Curb is only 30 minutes, this was two hours, I think. As it dragged on, I thought of Jason Alexander.

I certainly understand that.

Most of the parts I liked were normal David-ian complaints and problems. The whole thing was just scenes fitted around a story, but I still enjoyed myself.

I liked Liev Schrieber in it, especially the way he asked the Chicago questions in the same order. And the wave.

I don't remember the wave. Live Schrieber's part was funny, but every time I see him, I just think "That's Cotton. And Sydney thought he killed her mom."

When they got in the accident they were arguing because Larry said he was waving goodbye and Liev said he was motioning for him to go.

"Why would you wave bye? We don't know each other."

Dumb but made me laugh.

I don't remember the wave. Live Schrieber's part was funny, but every time I see him, I just think "That's Cotton. And Sydney thought he killed her mom."

now it's Ray Donovan

• Downvote 1