ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

It was all fun and games...

tgann68

It was all fun and games while the Ravens were getting their proverbial asses kicked in Denver. But wait...

Atleast the Ravens were playing what most consider the best 'current' team in the AFC at their home in what was a revenge game. Yes we lost but what do we now know. 1)Our pass rush is real rarely does anyone get to Peyton. Ill agree it seemed to have no affect but we did get to him. To me this is a real good sign bc if we can get to him and that quick release think if what they will do to 'Ol Ben R,Weeden, Dalton,? More good news IMO is a lot of the problems that occurred are CORRECTABLE. blocked punt,poor secondary reads leaving TE's wide open,bad inside out coverage on Welker,and our running game will come back. IMO it was our lack of a running game that kept the D on the field got them gassed and cost us the game. We will fix that.

What we saw from the STeelers yesterday is good news.Very good news. They can't run or throw the ball under Hayley and unfortunately bc I never like injuries Pouncey is gone and probably Foote as well that helps the Ravens.

Its back to the drawing board week 1 is in the past. Cleveland! Welcome to M&T!!!

:thumbup:

Don't kid yourselves . This team is a work in progress and has many problems to fix. Cleveland just gave Miami all they could handle yesterday. They will be a formidable opponent this Sunday and make this game a toss up in my opinion.

I'm sorry...when did Miami become some sort of benchmark? The Dolphins are not a good football team. I actually look at it as the Browns just lost by 13 points at home to a team that finished 7-9 last year.

I'm sorry...when did Miami become some sort of benchmark? The Dolphins are not a good football team. I actually look at it as the Browns just lost by 13 points at home to a team that finished 7-9 last year.

Miami has improved at some positions but have to do more than win one game to earn being called a good team....

The Browns haven't given any reason to think they have made any major improvements, or that they are a real threat....

Division games are always played tough for obvious reasons and once in a while a bad team gets lucky but the odds are slim....

We need to put a show on this week at M&T to redeem ourselves from that 2nd half demolition PM put on us....

Goooo Ravens !!!!