ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Officiating

OutsideRzAcE

Apparently the Pittsburgh CBS station has video that shows Tomlin taking a huge step towards the field just after Jacoby breaks it to the sideline. I haven't seen it yet, but from what the local sports radio hosts are saying it is pretty damning.

Wah Wah Tomlin. :bleh:

The end of the Giants/Indigenous Persons game last night was a disgrace...

Don't get me wrong the skins suck and there's a 99% chance they would have lost anyway. But they got screwed big time. The ref trying to justify it after the game made it even worse. He said he didn't stop the clock and change the down and distance markers because it would have given the skins an unfair advantage. Instead he lets them (and the whole world) thinks its 1st down when its 3rd down and gives puts them at a total dis-advantage. They played the down as if it were 1st and not 3rd and one play later they lost the game.

The end of the Giants/Indigenous Persons game last night was a disgrace...

Don't get me wrong the skins suck and there's a 99% chance they would have lost anyway. But they got screwed big time. The ref trying to justify it after the game made it even worse. He said he didn't stop the clock and change the down and distance markers because it would have given the skins an unfair advantage. Instead he lets them (and the whole world) thinks its 1st down when its 3rd down and gives puts them at a total dis-advantage. They played the down as if it were 1st and not 3rd and one play later they lost the game.

All in all, that was one of the worst weeks of NFL officiating yet, and I don't see how something drastic doesn't happen (e.g. full-time refs) over the offseason.

KDKA station in Pittsburgh says they thought it was intentional.

Yea, props to them for saying it and releasing that video. I was wrong about most people here being homers......a lot of media in pittsburgh are calling him out on it. Meanwhile I was listening to 105.7 the fan on the way home and Conn and Wiseman were both saying they believe Tomlin. :mello: