ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Today's game

RavensNest8483

Well the weather here in cincinnati can be summed up by one word....SHITTY!!!! Hopefully flacco is better in the rain than boller was or an upset could be brewing. 45 and raining and muddy, as day progresses could turn into snow with the temp dropping. Def need to get the running game going in this one. hopefully the streak of me going to losing games gets reversed today.

PS sorry for the crappy post----- 7 beers deep

Well the weather here in cincinnati can be summed up by one word....SHITTY!!!! Hopefully flacco is better in the rain than boller was or an upset could be brewing. 45 and raining and muddy, as day progresses could turn into snow with the temp dropping. Def need to get the running game going in this one. hopefully the streak of me going to losing games gets reversed today.

PS sorry for the crappy post----- 7 beers deep

Your postscript takes the cake! :lol:

Good luck against Cincinnati today Baltimore fans. I personally think your losing streak in the Queen City will end today with Fitzpatrick at QB instead of Pro Bowler Carson Palmer, but hey...miracles do happen! bengal.gif

Lets see a good game with NO INJURIES!

Well the weather here in cincinnati can be summed up by one word....SHITTY!!!! 45 and raining and muddy, as day progresses could turn into snow with the temp dropping.

7 beers deep

The weather matched the Bengals level of performance.

sc08.jpg