ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Free Agents

RavenMad

Cravn I am an FSU guy and I had been waiting for him to break out. But I try not to get too excited about him. But I really believe he's the perfect compliment for Joe to go with Torrey. We will have a chance to get him but we all know Ozzie, he's not going to take a guy too high. To go first round, you might see is trade back a little bit to take KB. It's not a bad idea to get more picks but we also might need an LT or RT depending on what goes down with Monroe and Oher. But we have an opportunity to reshape this offense quickly. I'm excited to see what Oz and crew do here

Cravn I am an FSU guy and I had been waiting for him to break out. But I try not to get too excited about him. But I really believe he's the perfect compliment for Joe to go with Torrey. We will have a chance to get him but we all know Ozzie, he's not going to take a guy too high. To go first round, you might see is trade back a little bit to take KB. It's not a bad idea to get more picks but we also might need an LT or RT depending on what goes down with Monroe and Oher. But we have an opportunity to reshape this offense quickly. I'm excited to see what Oz and crew do here

I'm coming up on two years of living down here, and as you know florida is a college football state. They shouldn't have pro football down here. But, I can tell you every media outlet here is giddy with Kelvin Benjamin. That is one big kid, and the championship game with him catching the game winner just solidified every sportscaster thoughts on him. He is the game.