ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Who replaces Graham.....

Oldschool739

Ozzie signed Graham when no one else wanted him, Ozzie will sign some one else. Before Graham it was Cary. Believe me I loved how hard Graham played, and he did an excellent job for us, but he is not a devastating loss.

Take away those 2 INT's of Peyton in the playoff run and we would have lost.....I agree Ozzie will find someone else, the question is will they be as good as Graham was ?

How does that work Grubs, if the meds are illegal and he can't focus without them, what then ?

It is aderall. It is completely legal if you are diagnosed and have a script. He was diagnosed and was getting it but someone from the Ravens failed to submit the paper work to the league so when he pissed it they suspended him.

• Upvote 1

Take away those 2 INT's of Peyton in the playoff run and we would have lost.....I agree Ozzie will find someone else, the question is will they be as good as Graham was ?

But you can't take them away school. It already happened and who is to say that he could do it again? Who is to say brown or Jackson won't break out enough this yr to be just as good as Graham? We won't know until we know. Time to find out because I don't see a vet to pick up. Cro thinks he's a starter and so do I. = starter money. Bailey is done.

• Upvote 2

But you can't take them away school. It already happened and who is to say that he could do it again? Who is to say brown or Jackson won't break out enough this yr to be just as good as Graham? We won't know until we know. Time to find out because I don't see a vet to pick up. Cro thinks he's a starter and so do I. = starter money. Bailey is done.

I think their stats and film will say they won't BG......I don't know about you, but I had never heard of Graham until Ozzie brought him here, so I'm confident that there are players out there that we don't know of that can do the job well....I wouldn't say Champ is done, maybe as an every down starter, but he is healthy and still has great knowledge and ample ability to be a back up CB.....IMO

I think their stats and film will say they won't BG......I don't know about you, but I had never heard of Graham until Ozzie brought him here, so I'm confident that there are players out there that we don't know of that can do the job well....I wouldn't say Champ is done, maybe as an every down starter, but he is healthy and still has great knowledge and ample ability to be a back up CB.....IMO

I totally agree. There are I believe many players in the draft who flame out who could have been solid had they been in a different situation. Many team try to always bang round pegs into square holes and it doesn't work.

I don't feel good about Champ. But that's me. I could be very wrong. No I didn't know graham really. I had seen him play a little in Chicago when they had a bunch of injuries one yr but I can't say I thought he was starter material. There could be another guy out there like that or we draft a guy. I can't remember the school or name but there was a small school guy I heard about on Sirius a couple weeks ago. I'll have to see if I can find that name. Mid round material. 6 footer with 4.5 speed. I'm sure there's some type of plan.

I think Brown may be better than we've seen. Just a feeling. No proof on that. And we still need another guy to make them all compete

They should give Browner a call.

You think? I wonder if Browner is our type of guy.

Off subject here. Does anyone know if he is related to Joey Browner and that family? I've been wondering about that

Asante Samuel or Cortland Finnegan anyone ??

Samuel is too much of a gambler. Finnegan is scrappy but was always a little overrated to me, now his biggest fan has given up on him, Fisher. Pass for me. I'd prefer to make that call to Browner, School. I will say that if Samuel could play disciplined in our system....just don't think it's his m.o.

Samuel is too much of a gambler. Finnegan is scrappy but was always a little overrated to me, now his biggest fan has given up on him, Fisher. Pass for me. I'd prefer to make that call to Browner, School. I will say that if Samuel could play disciplined in our system....just don't think it's his m.o.

Well, they'd be a #3 anyway, I wouldn't expect either of them to start except for injury....

True school. But I would love for us to find a guy that's trending up. But you get the best of what's there. No confidence in anyone on the roster huh?

True school. But I would love for us to find a guy that's trending up. But you get the best of what's there. No confidence in anyone on the roster huh?

No, Brown has shown flashes but if either him or Jackson had to start, I would prepare for an L.....

Jackson not at all.....The problem is that Graham was good enough to start, and we would be replacing him with roster fodder IMO....

I'm just hoping Ozzie has a plan that doesn't put us in that situation going into camp.....

Understood School. You're right. Graham was starting material and neither Brown or Jackson are at this point in their careers. Maybe they can develop tho. As was stated earlier, no one knew about Graham before he HAD to start here.