ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Congrats and Thanks

fozzi58

Attention Ravens Fans:

Just wanted to congratulate you on kicking the crap out of the Patsies. Its great to see the GPC finally get rolling (that's Great Patriot Collapse for those outside the know). Finally Bill Bellicheat has been knocked off the pedestal. Hopefully it will continue into the future. Ray Rice looked great this year and hopefully continues to be a great player for years to come.

I'd also like to thank you for letting us have Rex Ryan. I know some of your fans were happy to see "the blowhard" go but I am very grateful he is coaching my team. Most Jet fans are really excited and proud to have the "Baltimore North" defense. I think the Ravens and the Jets have proven the formula for winning is Running and Defense. Here's to hoping we meet at the Meadowlands in the AFCC game!!!!

GPC!!!

http://www.theganggreen.com

Watching the Jets is definately like seeing the "Baltimore Ravens North". Rex is doing the exact same thing there as is done here....same idenity, swagger...speed, physicality and smashmouth style.

It would be so great...so insane for both teams to meet in the AFC Championship. The odds of that happening are ridiculous...but what the hell...it would be so great to see all the blow hard media Colts/Chargers ass kissers suck it up.

And the League? They'd get back to work pronto to find more rules to help the passers and receivers.

Watching the Jets is definately like seeing the "Baltimore Ravens North". Rex is doing the exact same thing there as is done here....same idenity, swagger...speed, physicality and smashmouth style.

It would be so great...so insane for both teams to meet in the AFC Championship. The odds of that happening are ridiculous...but what the hell...it would be so great to see all the blow hard media Colts/Chargers ass kissers suck it up.

And the League? They'd get back to work pronto to find more rules to help the passers and receivers.

Can you say "scream like banshees" ! ?

I'd also like to thank you for letting us have Rex Ryan. I know some of your fans were happy to see "the blowhard" go but I am very grateful he is coaching my team.

I don't know anyone that hated Ryan while he was here. He's loud and boisterous, but Ryan is an awesome guy to have on your side and it seems like he is the perfect coach to lead the Jets.