ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hey Force and Crav.

BengalBilly

Darkness isn't the problem. Having people falling asleep is the problem. That's why they don't race at night.

Dude. Nascar runs many night races as scheduled. They do it in Bristol AND Daytona. Charlotte too. Get your facts straight kiddo.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

80% chance of rain today in Daytona..

Now what will they do?

Race in prime time baby! The Big One has already happened and J.J. is finished for the night. My class "C" driver Bayne got caught up in the melee. :nono:

Good God. :scared: This is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in ANY Nascar race! Montoya has a mechanical failure and tags a truck pulling a jet dryer blowing debris off the track during a caution and an inferno erupts! The asphalt on the track is probably COOKED!

Unf**king real.

Dude. Nascar runs many night races as scheduled. They do it in Bristol AND Daytona. Charlotte too. Get your facts straight kiddo.

No kidding. I was talking about overnight. A race generally takes around 4 hours, in case you didn't know, "kiddo". So if they can't get the track dried by 9-10 PM (it takes 90 minutes to 2 hours to dry a track like Daytona after the rain has stopped), they can't race until the next day, because you're talking about having people who've been up since the crack of dawn operating dangerous equipment at 2 AM. That's why races that are delayed by rain are so often pushed to the next day, instead of waiting overnight. A little forethought, maybe?

Tonight's race was rather anti-climatic for me. You knew Jr. had no chance when Kasey and Tony were taken out and he was surrounded by nothing but Roush and RCR cars (and Hamlin). Not sure I buy Biffle's story of not getting a run, either. I think that was his way of covering staying behind Kenseth.

Not sure I buy Biffle's story of not getting a run, either. I think that was his way of covering staying behind Kenseth.

That's what good team mates do. Ford teams help Ford teams. Chevy teams help Chevy teams and so on and so forth. Roush came prepared this year, but Junior spent a lot of time pushing them (both Biffle and Kenseth) in the draft all race which put him in position to finish second.

That's what good team mates do. Ford teams help Ford teams. Chevy teams help Chevy teams and so on and so forth. Roush came prepared this year, but Junior spent a lot of time pushing them (both Biffle and Kenseth) in the draft all race which put him in position to finish second.

You help until the end when you have a chance to win. If you have no intention of going for the win, get out of the way and let men settle it.

You help until the end when you have a chance to win. If you have no intention of going for the win, get out of the way and let men settle it.

How do you know he had no intention for the win? The way I see it he had two choices. Push his team partner to the win, or wreck him and steal it. Also Biff didn't hold up Dale at all, otherwise he would have finished second.

How do you know he had no intention for the win? The way I see it he had two choices. Push his team partner to the win, or wreck him and steal it. Also Biff didn't hold up Dale at all, otherwise he would have finished second.

When you're being pushed as hard as Biffle was, you have no choice but to get a run on the single car ahead of you sometime within a two lap period. And you don't think driving around Kenseth with that run was an option? Why? It's beyond obvious that Biffle was dragging the brake for Kenseth's benefit, for one reason or another. And the point isn't that he held up Jr., it's that he held up both of them, for Kenseth's benefit; again, for one reason or another.

I have a lot of respect for Biffle and what he does with boxers and other dogs, but this was an inside job and a lie after the fact if there ever was one. I don't care about Roush or Ford one way or the other, so it's not like I'm angry to see Kenseth win (who would be?), but it's just a really sad reality that all that money and time and effort resulted in what is basically a scripted finish, written by Biffle. It's annoying and it's going to be under a lot of folks' skin for awhile.

• 2 months later...

Holy shit crav, you're really representing this year! Nice job at Richmond. Not high score in the league this week, but enough to take 3rd spot this early in the season.

Impressive dude!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Billy, I have a little time on my hands and no worries about getting a home sold..My only worries here of lately is should I use the SPF50 or SPF15 today :)

Im after JuniorsJunk, I need to put her into the wall..

JJ is female!?!

Im after JuniorsJunk, I need to put her into the wall..

Looks like mission accomplished Crav and I may be next!

1 Billy's Intimidators 2,795 2,795 0 11 6 0 2 HittheWal 2,783 2,783 (+1) 11 7 1 3 jrs junk 2,759

Impressive run dude.

• 1 month later...

Hey Billy, I have to take Daytona in one of these years, yesterday was awesome on the beach, the Blimp came up from Melbourne where it docks, it was an awesome sight, it passed over us so close to the water, we are the next town down from Daytona, and the restuarants were crazy with NASCAR fans..

Only down side, those cocksuckers at the gas stations boosted gas 15 cents a gallon, and dam it I needed gas yesterday, Im used to 3.14 a gallon yesterday it was 3.29.

Hey Billy, I have to take Daytona in one of these years

You'd be a damn fool if you didn't. You live just down the road from the place. Tickets might bite your wallet a bit though.

Only down side, those cocksuckers at the gas stations boosted gas 15 cents a gallon, and dam it I needed gas yesterday, I'm used to 3.14 a gallon yesterday it was 3.29.

Cry me a river. Where I'm living here in Arizona we're still around the $3.50 a gallon mark. Looks like the fuel peddlers in your area are doing a bit price gouging. Last I heard gas dropped below $3.00 a gallon just above you in South Carolina. Tell me there isn't some shenanigans going on!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be damned. Junior just took the lead in the Nascar Cup standings! I'll bet you dimes to a dollar he won't hold it. The Fords of Kenseth and Biffle are too strong.

I'll be damned. Junior just took the lead in the Nascar Cup standings! I'll bet you dimes to a dollar he won't hold it.

And I'm right. He blows his tranny in a race I've got him on my team! Son of a BITCH!