ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hey Force and Crav.

BengalBilly

How are you right? He still has the lead, and was probably the second fastest car of the weekend.

Oops! You're right, but he lost ground. Kenseth, Biffle, and Johnson who all are within 10 points of him.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Billy, straighten your boy JABS out, he wants to take his ball and go home..

Guess he got offended when I told him he got his butt beat by a woman :)

Crav, he's an Arizona Cardinals fan with issues. He emailed me today and apologized. Personally I don't think he's being medicated correctly. He's really not a bad guy, he just occasionally takes off on the little things, but he gets over it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why does he feel like i direct all my post towards him

it wasn't until he started calling me names that i actually styarted a post on him

and

why in the hell does he think i do not post after a bad week ??

i posted stuff all year

most of them were about the up coming track

and the one directed towards you crav that was just bullshittttin

i'm gonna go start a post about martinsville and i'm get some reply like it is about him

• 4 weeks later...

Well Nascar comes to a close for 2012. I can't believe Keslowski was able to edge Johnson for the title. I really felt Jimmie would glide to another Cup Championship. Glad to be wrong! As far as our fantasy nascar league you Ravens fans represented pretty well, but the title was claimed by a rookie Cardinals fan with occasional issues.

1 JAB's Go Daddy 9,858

2 jrs junk 9,806

3 Bill's Team 9,555

4 Billy's Intimidators 9,507

5 HittheWal 9,445

6 Dashing Dogs 9,432

7 ham grenade 8,925

8 Kenseth Rules 4,305

I thought jrs junk just might catch him, but she came up a little short. Impressive year though. I'll be back right here in Feburary and we'll get the 2013 season started at Daytona.

Are you going to Daytona come Feburary? It's not too far from where you're at, right?

I work directly across the street from Daytona Speedway, it is awesome, cars are already practicing, it is loud..I live 19 miles south of Daytona...I probably wont attend the February Race, the Firecracker in July might be more to our liking..

How cool is this, Im working for Penske, and since Brad K won the whole shabang, Penske is treating all offices to a lunch spread today..

I work directly across the street from Daytona Speedway, it is awesome, cars are already practicing, it is loud..I live 19 miles south of Daytona...I probably wont attend the February Race, the Firecracker in July might be more to our liking..

How cool is this, Im working for Penske, and since Brad K won the whole shabang, Penske is treating all offices to a lunch spread today..

Huh, I thought you were retired.

Yes Iam, but Im still going to work just not as hard..Im only 51, I dont want to just sit around. So I put my name in a Temp agency pool, and with my customer service backround, got a call didnt think Id like it at first, caus of the drive..but 35 minutes beats the hour plus I had to work up north.

When I arrived in Fla in April, I attempted the retirement thing, by July I was honestly bored. The beach is nice, but going twice a week, I didnt want to get bored with that. Going to the malls, eh not my cup of tea.So now I set a new goal, work til Im 62, then file for SS and see where that leads me.

And another good thing, Penske is a fortune 500 Company, they treat employees well, if I can squeeze another 10 years, that will also supplement my income. And after 1 year employed I get 4 sick days and 2 weeks of vacation.

Yes Iam, but Im still going to work just not as hard..Im only 51, I dont want to just sit around. So I put my name in a Temp agency pool, and with my customer service backround, got a call didnt think Id like it at first, caus of the drive..but 35 minutes beats the hour plus I had to work up north.

When I arrived in Fla in April, I attempted the retirement thing, by July I was honestly bored. The beach is nice, but going twice a week, I didnt want to get bored with that. Going to the malls, eh not my cup of tea.So now I set a new goal, work til Im 62, then file for SS and see where that leads me.

And another good thing, Penske is a fortune 500 Company, they treat employees well, if I can squeeze another 10 years, that will also supplement my income. And after 1 year employed I get 4 sick days and 2 weeks of vacation.

I don't think you gave retirement a fair shot, especially living in Florida. You could have taken up golf or fishing, plenty of that down there. If that wasn't exciting enough you could have gotten a boat and started running cocaine back up the east coast. I understand that pays pretty good. :mask:

I fish every saturday, I live on a lake :)

I also have my cousin down here, we are the same age and he has a boat, have been out to what is known as the 6 mile reef in the Atlantic, caught Red Snapper(although they were out of season) plus an assortment of exotic fish..We will be going shrimping when the weather cools down a bit..

I threw away the golf clubs on the advice of my surgeon, says Golf is not good on the back.

A main reason I dont want to sit around is because of what happened with my Dad, he retired early, but his wife couldnt yet, and he sat around waiting for her to be able to retire..He sat around 5 years, then was diagnosed with the big C in 2006, it took him in 08..I swear I hear more people stop working and become ill like that...We stay active now, the Mrs wants bikes, we have a built in pool and I just finished painting my Man Cave, so know Im planning where to put all this autographed stuff..

can't believe Penske dropped Dodge?????

my money is on MWR next year

Actually Dodge pulled themselves out of Nascar as a whole. Only Ford, Chevy, and Toyota remain. Kinda sucks IMO.

Actually Dodge pulled themselves out of Nascar as a whole. Only Ford, Chevy, and Toyota remain. Kinda sucks IMO.

after penske hinted to change manufacturer? not sure , prolly financing too, think dodge already started to pull monies from their nascar

by the way thanks for the game this year Billy

had alot of fun

see you guys February

after penske hinted to change manufacturer? not sure , prolly financing too, think dodge already started to pull monies from their nascar

by the way thanks for the game this year Billy

had alot of fun

see you guys February

Thanks for reminding me there is no Nascar this weekend. Kinda depresses me, but OTOH NHL hockey is still kaput which cheers me up.

Sports Center remains watchable!

not a coyote fan?

with Danica getting divorced i believe she might actually start dating someone in the Cup series HAHA yeah right.

I'm guessing she'll be the first openly gay driver for NASCAR, which will ideally soften the blow when Jr comes out of the closet.

off season could be more racy than the regular????

not a coyote fan?

Oh hell no. I'm not a WWE fan either. The only thing that separates wrestling and hockey is the ice and a urinal cake painted black.