ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Hey Force and Crav.

BengalBilly

not saying anything

just trying to get asses in the seats come raceday

quite a few empty ones no matter where you go.

yes lil e is gay

Of course you are going to see empty seats, each venue holds 100,000+, but Nascar doesnt have the headliners, like it once did. I felt for sure that Tony would become the next Intimidator, but he has mellowed, he's more into the business side of it now.

I honestly think that we will see some hard racing between Ski and Gordon, which could bring some excitement back, I cannot wait for the 500, I guarantee you that fight between those 2 is NO WHERE near over.

As far as lil E goes, does Smoke have a chick at his side pre race..

On a cool note, Todd Perrot stopped by Penske yesterday, hes a good ole boy from NC..He had 11 jars of apple pie moonshine with him..Who does he think he is, Junior Johnson?? Our head mechanic has been with Penske for over 25 years, and he works on all the buses that the crew and owners come into town with during race week. so Todd stopped into see him..

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Crav, you're gonna have to run the Nascar fantasy League this season. I ran into a little problem with the law and will be gone for a little while. I'll be back as soon as possible.

Adios guys.

Uh, why is that?

he n stewart 9-1

i guess the gen6 car he likes alot and it is is similar to when he dominated suprspeedways especially DEGA

i'm going with Mark "the kid" Martin 33-1

Menard 200-1 ????? hell yes i'm on that

LOL no Vegas for me, but Iam heading back north for a few days, my friggin mom wants to move down :( and guess who is getting stuck driving the truck...Maybe Delaware Park will have some futures betting?

THEM BOYS OF YOURS better jump in to help :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

:yeah:

COP OUT!!!!!!

LOL :bleh:

Yeah, I'm copping out. I've done this for eight years in a row, so let somebody else take the reins for for the next few years.

• 2 weeks later...