ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

If Not for a Few "Misses" in the Draft, the Ravens Would Have the Best WR Corps in the NFL

nfldraft2010

and everybody could have had Tom Brady. :)

And how many Super Bowl rings does Moss, Jackson and Marshall have?

I'll take Ozzies 'hits and misses' over any GM's. Sure he misses at times, but damn he's had an incredible number of hits.

I do not think the purpose of this article was to grill Ozzie, just point out some interesting picks and to show that a team can have success drafting receivers in the later rounds. If anything, this article should give us hope that we will be able to find a stud receiver in the mid-rounds this year.

The only one of those that really disappoints me is Williams vs. Marshall. The rest are whatever.

Why? We drafted DW in the 4th and he had the talent, too much health concern though, but there was a reason why he was drafted in the 4.th, I believe DW is a typical 4th rounder and his production is probably the same as most WRs taken in the 4th. If any thing why not Colston same year in the seventh, instead of Pittman, QS, Martin or our draftpick in the 7th round.. his name..?

And two things there is no way you can conclude Marshall would have had the same kind of production here, most likely not, see our QBs struggle, in 2006 DW had more yards than Marshall, in 2007-08 our QB would have struggled no matter what. And then the personality, that he is a type like Plexiglas, Chad J and TO is one thing, but this women beater thing, sigh pas. And more important so will our FO probably conclude as well.

Why? We drafted DW in the 4th and he had the talent, too much health concern though, but there was a reason why he was drafted in the 4.th, I believe DW is a typical 4th rounder and his production is probably the same as most WRs taken in the 4th. If any thing why not Colston same year in the seventh, instead of Pittman, QS, Martin or our draftpick in the 7th round.. his name..?

And two things there is no way you can conclude Marshall would have had the same kind of production here, most likely not, see our QBs struggle, in 2006 DW had more yards than Marshall, in 2007-08 our QB would have struggled no matter what. And then the personality, that he is a type like Plexiglas, Chad J and TO is one thing, but this women beater thing, sigh pas. And more important so will our FO probably conclude as well.

I don't argue any of that. I'm simply saying that that's the only pick I look at and wonder what would have been. I don't think anyone would argue that Williams looked like a better prospect out of college than Marshall, and we even thought we had an incredible gem. Oh well.

I don't argue any of that. I'm simply saying that that's the only pick I look at and wonder what would have been. I don't think anyone would argue that Williams looked like a better prospect out of college than Marshall, and we even thought we had an incredible gem. Oh well.

The sad thing is that none of us would be surprised if D-Will went somewhere else, with a good QB and an opportunity, and started putting up Marshall-type numbers.

The sad thing is that none of us would be surprised if D-Will went somewhere else, with a good QB and an opportunity, and started putting up Marshall-type numbers.

Yea right... Williams could go to Indy, NE, GB, or NO and never have a game where he catches 15 plus balls. Williams is good for one deep shot down the field.

Yea right... Williams could go to Indy, NE, GB, or NO and never have a game where he catches 15 plus balls. Williams is good for one deep shot down the field.

Are you kidding? Williams could definitely catch 15 balls in a game. It's just that you'd have to target him 30-40 times...