ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Bengals at it Again!

supaflysteeler

The signing of Tank Johnson and Cedric Benson payed off big last season when Cincinnati SWEPT the AFC North on the way to the division championship. If we have to copy the script from the movie "The Dirty Dozen" to keep it rolling, so be it!

The signing of Tank Johnson and Cedric Benson payed off big last season when Cincinnati SWEPT the AFC North on the way to the division championship. If we have to copy the script from the movie "The Dirty Dozen" to keep it rolling, so be it!

The odds of the bengals ever sweeping the division again are virtually zero. How Marvin Lewis has a job after producing 2 winning seasons in how many years is beyond me. Especially after finally making the playoffs and then getting embarassingly outcoached by a team they played the week before. The only thing about him I ever respected was how he didnt cut chad johnson when chad wanted out

The odds of the bengals ever sweeping the division again are virtually zero.

So you're saying there IS a chance. 2079118961_08150e7b12.jpg

All kidding aside, I agree. In a division this tough, it's unlikely any team will do it.

lol!

According to Cole's report, the workout was awful and the Bengals signed him to a contract anyway.

"It was one of the worst workouts I have ever seen," one team source told Cole.

Said another Bengals source, "He's not really the solution to what we need."

Ouch!

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/9602/report-bengals-unimpressed-with-jones