ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Question for Papa

Tornado700

Hey Papa- What happened to your thread showing you burning that Steeler flag? I couldn't help but notice that you were at a Ravens game and decked out in purple. Yet you had claimed that you were not a fan of the Ravens.

And you're complaining about people lying during the Rice fiasco? A little hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

Hey Papa- What happened to your thread showing you burning that Steeler flag? I couldn't help but notice that you were at a Ravens game and decked out in purple. Yet you had claimed that you were not a fan of the Ravens.

And you're complaining about people lying during the Rice fiasco? A little hypocritical, wouldn't you say?

I guess you don't grasp how time works. While physicists hypothesize it is fluid we live in a linear time stream. When I burned the towel was say at G (Billick was still coach). When they signed Stallworth was P.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I guess you don't grasp how time works. While physicists hypothesize it is fluid we live in a linear time stream. When I burned the towel was say at G (Billick was still coach). When they signed Stallworth was P.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What?

I was understanding my audience so I decided to make a visual aid that dumbs down how time works for you. I guess it wasn't dumb enough. I will have to think of a way to explain in a more infantile way. Give me some time on that.

No need for that sir. Pulling your pants down in open public and wiping your butt with a terrible towel is infantile enough for me.