ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Terps win

dc.

Not that Indiana is amazing... But they did just beat Mizzou and it was in their house and we kept their huge offense to 15 points (field goals until a late game TD with the defensive starters hurt).

3-1 it's better than I expected and they should almost be 4-0. Can't believe they blew that WVU come back

That was a fun game to watch. The Terps were the faster more agressive team and it was good to see Roe fill in strong.

The D did a good jump stopping their runner...and tackling.

Yea...1st Big 10 win. They're growing up.

Rowe, in my opinion, is the better QB than CJ Brown. Brown is valuable for his legs - he is a scrambler and a great college option QB - but if you have ever watched Rowe (like last year when he was in for Brown - who is always injured), you can see that he can actually throw the ball. I don't watch enough to know if he has the decision making and smarts to really succeed, but he's a better arm by far. Given the tremendous talent the Terps have had a WR the last few years, I am not sure why they aren't playing a more "big boy" offense than the JV stuff they run with Brown (not that it's not successful when he can run!)