ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

This is our team

Tornado700

And I couldn't be more proud of them. What a year. The Rice incident, the bad publicity, Rice kicked off the team. And then throughout the rest of the season, 19 players, many 1st stringers, go on I.R., lost for the entire season. Yet, we go into the 1st seed's house and lose by just four points, one game away from an AFC championship game. Guys, I got no complaints. This is our Ravens. I'm so proud that this is our team.

This is our Ravens and they gave everything they had.

This season ended way better than last which leaves a lot to build on.

As we all know...getting to the Super Bowl and winning it is no easy feat. It's been 10 years since the Pats won one. Lots of traps and pitfalls along the way. Luck and good fortune is involved too. I'd say the Ravens were 1 Jimmy Smith away this year.

I'm expecting to hear that Kubiak will be interviewing somewhere within the next 48 hours. :nono:

I would say the Joe Flacco now has national respect.

Flacco’s Historic Run Comes to a Halt
Joe Flacco entered this game on a five-game postseason win streak, and over that stretch, he had 13 touchdown passes without a single interception. He then opened Saturday by throwing another four, stretching his streak to 17 postseason touchdown passes since his last interception. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, that’s the second-longest such streak in NFL postseason history, trailing only Joe Montana, who had 18 straight over the 1989-91 seasons. The final tally for Flacco was 197 pass attempts between postseason interceptions, also the second-longest such streak in NFL history, trailing only Drew Brees’ stretch of 226 pass attempts from 2007-12, also according to Elias.Flacco started the game completing 22 of his first 29 pass attempts for 231 yards with four touchdowns. http://espn.go.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/