ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

No Monroe. No KO. Run Game...It Blow.

vmax

25 carries (not enough Trestman!), 55 yards, for a whopping 2.2 ypc.

This was the Indigenous Persons who they were up against....and they got bullied.

At first I was wondering about Buck Allen because he showed me nothing...but what can anybody do with a line that takes a half hour to get off the ball?

I guess we have to take a leap of faith here that KO and Monroe will return and this line will pick up where they left off last year. Forsett thinks so in his post game comments.

I will say that I can think of 2 pre seasons during the Ray Rice era where the Ravens could not run at all, but they did just fine in the regular season.

25 carries (not enough Trestman!), 55 yards, for a whopping 2.2 ypc.

This was the Indigenous Persons who they were up against....and they got bullied.

At first I was wondering about Buck Allen because he showed me nothing...but what can anybody do with a line that takes a half hour to get off the ball?

I guess we have to take a leap of faith here that KO and Monroe will return and this line will pick up where they left off last year. Forsett thinks so in his post game comments.

I will say that I can think of 2 pre seasons during the Ray Rice era where the Ravens could not run at all, but they did just fine in the regular season.

That's because they did the same thing then as now and run a vanilla offense. You don't think Ravens are going

to show anything yet do you.

I'm not too worried about the O. The O-Line actually has done a decent job when you look at some of the scrubs that had to play. Once the starters are ready to go (which looks good for game 1) and then the good depth is there in Urschel and Hurst we should be good to go. Joe has looked good and the TEs have looked good. Just need someone to step up from the pack of WRs behind Smith.

The D on the other hand has me worried. The poor tackling is a worry. The lack of pressure from the front 4/5 is a worry. Our secondary and some of the poor coverage is a worry. I'm not a big fan of Dean Pees and if the play from preseason keeps up this should be his final season in Baltimore because the preseason D is not Ravens D.