ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Here in out- when we win, it's a good thing. When we lose, it's a good thing.

Tornado700

It;s so nice to be able to lay on my recliner and enjoy the game. No nervous tension. No screaming and pullimg my hair out. Now, Just chillin', And I have to admit. This is an absolute first for me..

But I'll take the old Ravens anyday. Maybe next year,

Yea, everyone likes going to the playoffs every year or almost every year but Ravens

have never had a bad season like this year.

On the bright side as I keep saying, only 4 wins keeps us closer to getting one of the top

pass rushers or top CBs in game and we're back in POs next year.

Some fans act like it's their God given right to go to the POs every year. How do you think

the Boys fans feel with just 3 wins and they don't make it into the POs as much as us and

haven't been to the SB since 96.

As it stands now, Cleve has the top pick in the draft with only 2 wins.

Three teams have 3 wins.

Four teams have 4 wins with us.

So we're still within the top 8 picks for the top CB or pass rusher.

It;s so nice to be able to lay on my recliner and enjoy the game. No nervous tension. No screaming and pullimg my hair out. Now, Just chillin', And I have to admit. This is an absolute first for me..

But I'll take the old Ravens anyday. Maybe next year,

I totally know what you mean. For me it was the Cardinals game. It was our final possession. There was 60 seconds on the clock and we were marching down the field, down a score with a chance to win. I suddenly became aware that my blood pressure was normal, there was no emotional roller coaster, I wasn't on the edge of my seat, beer grasped tightly in hand, I wasn't saying 'c'mon Joe c'mon Joe'... It had happened. There was a physical change in my body directly related to my fandom. I no longer gave a shit whether we won or lost. I didn't care what was about to happen because I was so accustomed to having my heart ripped out on a weekly basis that my body actually adapted to the scenario as some sort of a defense mechanism. Definitely a first for me, pretty interesting stuff but sad when you think about it. This team has broken my spirit.

I fully expect the Ravens to be back in the hunt next year. This season the injury bug hit. Well it was probably more like a plague. Anyway it's not like Baltimore is run like Cleveland, where no flicker of hope resides.

LOL - Well said my Bengals friend, well said. That's why we call them the

Clowns.

There was a guy on another Ravens board called Cinci Cat. Do you know him?

Everyone liked him.

As far as a broken spirit, I fell asleep during the game and took a nap yesterday.

We were losing 15-3 at the time. Woke up and the game was over and we almost

won. Glad I was sleeping.

But like I always say, what did we do on Sundays for 12 years w/o football?

I fully expect the Ravens to be back in the hunt next year. This season the injury bug hit. Well it was probably more like a plague. Anyway it's not like Baltimore is run like Cleveland, where no flicker of hope resides.

It was more than the injuries. When the allotment they had was out there they played like crap. It is not like with Joe, SSS, and Forset they were pilingg up the Ws.

BTW, here's hoping the Bengals go all the way. Would be good for the division

to have a SB champ.

What's with Bengals always being 1 and done in playoffs?

They need to get some guys healthy.

I believe it was the Oakland game that did it for me. And it was ONLY the 2cnd game of the season! I knew it during the exhib. games that we had NO depth. But let me say this. This same depth has gotten 10 times better now that they are playing full time. This will definitely help us next year. Bengal fan hit it on the nose. INJURIES have devestated us this year. Sooner or later, it happens to all teams. BTW, I'm rooting for the Bengals to go all the way. They have that TYPE of team this year.

There was a guy on another Ravens board called Cinci Cat. Do you know him?

Everyone liked him.

Yeah, that's Dave, A.K.A. Hoosier Cat at Bengalszone, and a fellow mod there with me.

BTW, here's hoping the Bengals go all the way. Would be good for the division

to have a SB champ.

What's with Bengals always being 1 and done in playoffs?

I'm not wanting to use the injury excuse, though last year was rough. We have all the players healthy this season, and looking forward to vindicating our woeful playoff record.

But like I always say, what did we do on Sundays for 12 years w/o football?

I probably shouldn't confess to my habits on non-football weekends.

Same here. When my gal left she left some certain pics in my iPod to have fun with-lol.

Tell CAT Air Flacco is over here now after getting banned. We could use another poster here

and everyone would like him. He's a mod huh?

He'd tell you I didn't deserve to get banned and had guys jumping all over me and one

in particular. I kept trying to meet up with him in person but they never do they're such

cowards so a new mod didn't like me calling him coward all the time and the guy from

Houston Mr. MoM all the time but only after they insulted me first. Ask him about things

and you hang around here too. We need input from around the division.