ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

He's Clueless

vmax

Vince Young.

Just hours after he blows off his committment to appear at his head coaches charity event, he's punching a guy at a strip club.

Hours after that, he's begging to not get spanked.

“I pray to God that Roger Goodell doesn’t come down hard on me, because I definitely want to be here for my teammates,” Young said. Yea Vince, like you were really there for Jeff Fishee and his charity event last night.

“I made a mistake, and I’m going to own up to my mistakes,” he added later. “Whatever happens, I pray to God they don’t suspend me or anything like that. You just have to go from there.”

Yup...own up to your mistake....as long as they don't suspend me or anything like that.

Yup...own up to your mistake....as long as they don't suspend me or anything like that.

the art of the after-the-talking-points-meeting-with-agents-psuedo-apology is pretty well played out. NFL $tar$ are retards. 'owning up' to one's mistakes MEANS ACCEPTING THE CONSEQUENCES, not hoping to get off with a cheap press blurb 'sorry, my bad'. I'm sick of these fuckers.