ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mother of all concerts

cravnravn

Wow. That's three guys I'd never thought would take the stage together, and the last time I saw Boz Scaggs live he was doing the "Lido Shuffle".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIu0jQ5TaRQ

Yo Billy, Boz was my Fav but I didnt think folks here would know who he was, Im probably the only person that has his album Silk Degrees in 33, 8-Trak, casette and CD :)

OH, and after a "few" beers and a couple of shots..I was the best Donald Fagan alive on the air pool stick :)

fascinating story on my man Boz, you know me and the pony's....Well Harbor Lights is my fav song from the Boz Man..Well Harbor Lights was written about a race horse(didnt know that) I would bet the hell out of ahorse named Boston Harbor, who was the great-great-great grandson to Harbor Lights..Funny how things come full circle.

Edited by cravnravn

Yo Billy, Boz was my Fav but I didnt think folks here would know who he was

Well crav, most folks here weren't around in the '70's. As far as the album "Silk Degrees", it's an all time classic which almost every song found time on the airwaves after its release.

Have fun!

I'm going to my first concert ever in October to see Kansas

First EVER!?! Well carry on my wayward son.