ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Mike and Mike - Two a Days

varaven45

Mike and Mike have our boys at 11-5 withe the biggest Q marks with our secondary (bigger concern) and Flacco's continued development. Our banged up secondary (they didnt even mention Foxworth) was the biggest Q mark.

Most of the discussion this morning on the Jets and Revis situation. It pains me to hear about the Jets CB depth and how we are looking at the Cb scrap heap. I am still of the strong opinion that we have ignored this position (in the draft) and we are now feeling the bite in the damn butt. It may be "water under the bridge" but we are going to pay this season, esp against the likes of Palmer, Brady, Brees, Schaubs of the world.

Our offense has got to come up huge this year - Flacco, Ray Rice and Boldin will need all pro years !

You guys act like teams only win superbowls with great CBs...I couldn't name the CBs that played on either super bowl team and last I checked the two best CBs in the league played on teams that weren't in the Super Bowl...hell, one hasn't even sniffed a post season yet. We have a LOT more positives than negatives right now and I'll root or a super bowl when we GET into the super bowl.

Either way...my life goes on. :)

You guys act like teams only win superbowls with great CBs...I couldn't name the CBs that played on either super bowl team and last I checked the two best CBs in the league played on teams that weren't in the Super Bowl...hell, one hasn't even sniffed a post season yet. We have a LOT more positives than negatives right now and I'll root or a super bowl when we GET into the super bowl.

Either way...my life goes on. :)

But they do have great passrushes. You have to have one or the other. I don't think we will have either.

OK please show me where the contradiction is.

SB 44 NO strong passrush Indy Strong Passrush

SB 43 Pitt Passrush AZ Good passrush and good CB's

SB 42 NYG great passrush NE suspect on both

SB 41 Indy passrush Chic passrush

SB 40 Pitt passrush Sea OK CB's

SB 39 NE passrush and CB play Philly passrush and CB

SB 38 NE passrush and CB Car Passrush

sb 37 TB great passrush good CB Oak passrush CB Play

SB 36 NE Passrush CB StL CB

SB 35 Bmore great passrush vg CB NYG good passrush

Over the last 10 yrs it has been at least one or the other.