ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 17

deeshopper

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe if the offensive line ever decides to pass block Flacco would have time to set and make that throw on time.

Yeah its the lines fault, or Cams. After all when Joe has time he looks great not at all like a happy footed rookie.

Bottom line was a better QB makes that pass.

Yeah its the lines fault, or Cams. After all when Joe has time he looks great not at all like a happy footed rookie.

Bottom line was a better QB makes that pass.

Nobody makes that pass with the way the line broke down on that play. I don't care who the QB is.

Nobody makes that pass with the way the line broke down on that play. I don't care who the QB is.

I disagree, Joe held onto the ball far too long. He didnt see Heap. If you have the play on DVR watch it again, Joe was in the pocket for almost 4 seconds. The line did a decent job.

The way I saw it on the replay, by the time Heap got open, Flacco was under duress. I do think Flacco holds onto the ball too long at times, and a portion of the sacks he takes are not on the line, but I didn't see this play as one of those times. As far as making the play to Heap, if he would have gotten rid of the ball sooner, Heap would have been covered.

It didnt look that way to me, to me it looked like Heap was wide open for a while and Joe missed him. He throws it earlier I think its a TD. Oh well, we'll just disagree.

Bottom line, another one, is that no matter the reasons the Ravens are struggling against a 4-11 team. In contrast the Steelers are destroying their opponent.

I fear this game is going to be another heartbreaker. As many turnovers as the defense is racking up, the offense can't score. Granted, I haven't been paying much attention to this game so far (multitasking!) but really, is this the best they can do? :scared:

It didnt look that way to me, to me it looked like Heap was wide open for a while and Joe missed him. He throws it earlier I think its a TD. Oh well, we'll just disagree.

Bottom line, another one, is that no matter the reasons the Ravens are struggling against a 4-11 team. In contrast the Steelers are destroying their opponent.

Yea that thought had crossed my mind. Plus they are on the road and we're at home. Looks like we need the bye week more than they do - they're already in playoff mode.

I fear this game is going to be another heartbreaker. As many turnovers as the defense is racking up, the offense can't score. Granted, I haven't been paying much attention to this game so far (multitasking!) but really, is this the best they can do? :scared:

ehh..how much of a heartbreaker can it be? Win or lose, we are the 5th seed. But yeah, I don't know if we're going to win this without a defensive score. The only reason we are up is because the Bengals keep shooting themselves in the foot. Sooner or later they are going to run out of bullets.