ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Week 13

deeshopper

You blame Flacco for any of this?

Prime reason I don't post often anymore. Blame the strong safety that can't tackle. Blame the OL that can't block. Blame the rookie TE who couldn't get up fast enough to get the 1st down. Blame the OC who can't call a consistent game to save his life. Blame Terry McAuly dumbass crew (though they don't deserve blame either, but at least as much as Joe).

You blame Flacco for any of this?

Prime reason I don't post often anymore. Blame the strong safety that can't tackle. Blame the OL that can't block. Blame the rookie TE who couldn't get up fast enough to get the 1st down. Blame the OC who can't call a consistent game to save his life. Blame Terry McAuly dumbass crew (though they don't deserve blame either, but at least as much as Joe).

But don't blame the guy who fumbled the ball away on his own side of the field. Or hopped a pass to an open receiver on 4th and 2.

But don't blame the guy who fumbled the ball away on his own side of the field

Oh yeah, the blindside untouched blitz is all his fault - even when he does read it and does his best to ditch the ball.

I blame Joe Theisman for his broken leg too. He was such a dumbass to let that happen to himself.

Can Flacco do the hurry up? I dont think so. Does he get rid of the ball quickly? I don't think so. Does he make adjustments quickly. Yes he does bad ones.

WTF are you watching? His hurry-up is actually pretty brilliant. I would say it won us the last Pitt game, almost won us the ATL game... was working just beautifully here tonight.

Does he have an OL?

Why can't you say anything negative about Flacco? The offense played half a game. Then was forced to play in the 4th quarter.

I can say plenty bad about Joe.

So can you.

But your statement above was far more accurate than any you put up in the last 30 minutes. The OFFENSE played half a game... not Joe. Hell, I'll even say the offense played 1/10th of the game it should have. But that's not Joe's fault.

I guess anyone could have made both of those 60+ yard passes from inside his own endzone, right?