ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Be Gratefull

vmax

With all the moaning about the Offense and Flacco the past 2 weeks (and I've been part of it), I read this and thought to myself "Shut up and be gratefull." How soon we forget the puny offenses of the Ravens past before Flacco, Rice, Cam and Harbaugh...

In his two full seasons as the Ravens’ offensive coordinator, Cam Cameron’s impact has been significant. In 2009, the Ravens were the NFL’s ninth best in scoring (24.4 ppg), up from 24th in 2007, while setting team records for most total TDs (47) and most rushing TDs (22). Among other notable stats in 2009, Baltimore produced the top three offensive total yards

games in franchise history. In his first season in Baltimore (2008), Cameron built a creative offense that ranked fourth in the NFL in rushing (148.5 ypg), first in time of possession (33:10) and 11th in points per game (24.1 ppg). Cameron brought his unique offensive mind to Baltimore after one year as the Miami Dolphins’ head coach. His successful stints

with the NFL’s Chargers and Redskins and the NCAA’s Indiana Hoosiers and Michigan Wolverines have been celebrated.

Under Cameron’s guidance the past three seasons (since 2008)...

• The Ravens have rushed for 139.2 yards per game, fourth most in the NFL. Baltimore also has 43 rushing TDs during that span (third most) in the league.

• Baltimore and Carolina are the only teams that have recorded 3,000 passing yards & 2,000 rushing yards in each of the past two seasons.

• The Ravens’ 50 turnovers tie (Philadelphia) for the NFL’s seventh fewest since 2008.

Over the past two full seasons, the Ravens have ranked in the top 11 in scoring each year, while in 2009, Baltimore produced the second-most yards per game in team history

(351.2, just shy of 1996’s 357.7 average).

Baltimoreavens.com

pic12.gif"I have no idea how these got in here...

52034217.jpg

49296720.jpg

46604867.jpg

Now...Be Gratefull!

NICE PICS!!!!

I have to attend one of those, wonder if I can stuff some ones, like the old days.

Thats all fine and dandy, but you know this league and this fan base..What have you done for me lately?

The talk shows have been ridiculous this week, from benching Joe, firing Cam, why did we trade Troy, etc.