ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Chris Chester Hospitalized

ForceEight

Ravens starting right guard Chris Chester was hospitalized Thursday night with what coach John Harbaugh labeled a "skin issue," according to The Baltimore Sun.

Chester missed practice Friday, but Harbaugh expressed confidence that the fifth-year pro would be ready to go this weekend against the Carolina Panthers.

"We think he'll be there for Sunday, but you never know with those things," Harbaugh told The Sun while acknowledging that he was unsure about the exact diagnosis.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81c3df32/article/ravens-guard-chester-hospitalized-with-skin-issue?module=HP_headlines

Moll will be playing RG.

Moll took all of the snaps at right guard Friday, and he said he is prepared to play.

"This is the position I was acclimated to in my rookie year," said Moll, who was drafted by the Green Bay packers in the fifth round in 2006. "I played mostly at right guard throughout [my time in] Green Bay. It's not really a big deal. I don't feel any pressure or anything like that playing right guard. It's just one of those things we do. That's why every day at practice, you see people playing every position."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bs-sp-ravens-notes-1120-20101119,0,6172935.story

And game inactive;

Chris Chester inactive for Ravens along with Marcus Smith, Zbikowski, Ellerbe, Arthur Jones, Pitta, McKinney and Divens.

So If Moll is starting, Cousins and Mattison? will be the backups.

And Cody the only meaningfull backup to Gregg and Ngata.