ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Pre Game Notes

vmax

You know the drill...we've got work to do.

Gear up:... it will be in the low 30's with 15-18mph winds.

Perhaps drink some hot tea today so that you are in good shape to yell "No mean No!"

This is for "all the marbles" guys...the AFC North Championship is on the line.

The Ravens will take it, but like I said, "We the fans, the 12th man, have work to do tonight."

I believe that this game is why you have Anquan Boldin, T.J. Houshmandzadeh and Derrick Mason, Sharpe said in comments distributed by the network. This is why you have all of them because you can spread Pittsburgh out.

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2010/12/nfls_sharpe_ravens_can_spread_the_field_vs_steelers.html

Brady spread them out and clobbered them. If ever a game was built to use the offensive weapons in Heap, TJ, Mason and Boldin this it it. Running is always hard on Pitt. Spread them out.

"Running is not always hard..."

56509140.jpg

I think Oher and Chester will play so the O line is back together. Landry should go, but I doubt McLain (although I heard he was running Friday).

I think the D will raise havoc with that Steeler O line.

Edited by vmax

With the game not scheduled til 8:30 pm, I dont think the winds will be a factor.

You never know crav...the fans yelling adds about 10mph...:)

From wjz...

Tonight - Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. West winds around 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.

Then this...

National Weather Service Alerts Nearby...Steeler fans are advised to tie down their trailers...

Joe throws good on windy days...plus Cundiff will get a lot of touchbacks with the wind at his back.

The Steeler kicker will have a bad day.

l_11c315b278c1a26ea107cf2ca7732a5b.jpg

Our running game has been the dumps lately, atleast what were used to. And the steelers Run D is always solid, which worries me with the crazy wind expected tonight. Defense is going to have to play spectacular ball for 60 minutes tonight. This is a HUGE game and we cannot afford to play flat for stretches like we have every game this season.

Good chance this one goes into overtime.