ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

In four words...

dc.

I hate Dawan Landry.

This game is on Cam Cameron. You play not lose the entire 2nd half and what happens you still lose it on the fumble. Once we lose the lead you get one chance to put up pts and can't convert. Open up the DAMN playbook. Too many weapons on this offense to only put up 10 pts at home. Same thing happened at NE. Cameron is the reasons for these heartbreaking losses.

This game is on Cam Cameron. You play not lose the entire 2nd half and what happens you still lose it on the fumble. Once we lose the lead you get one chance to put up pts and can't convert. Open up the DAMN playbook. Too many weapons on this offense to only put up 10 pts at home. Same thing happened at NE. Cameron is the reasons for these heartbreaking losses.

Won't find me disagreeing there. Except, actually, that I think the book is 'too open' sometimes. Why does Ray Rice only touch the ball 9 times? Eat some clock, keep them off their feet and really end the game.

But Landry's inability to tackle (again) cost us a touchdown. (Refer to ATL)

I can agree with that. This team cannot run block. Can started trying to force the run game in the 2nd half.

Forgot to add in the vanilla playcalls from the 5 yd line. Two fades? When has flacco ever thrown a touch fade for a td. NEVER!!!! Play to strenghts - capitalize when you get the opportunity. PITT does and thats why were 2nd best once again in the division.

Flacco is an NFL QB and the leader of our team. Flacco will be here long after Cam has come and gone, it's time for Flacco to dictate to Cam, hey give me plays to win the game. If you don't I'll audible out and I'll get on the same page with my receivers without you. I'm ready to lead this team, you give me the tools to do so or I'll find another way to get em myself.

Flacco is an NFL QB and the leader of our team. Flacco will be here long after Cam has come and gone, it's time for Flacco to dictate to Cam, hey give me plays to win the game. If you don't I'll audible out and I'll get on the same page with my receivers without you. I'm ready to lead this team, you give me the tools to do so or I'll find another way to get em myself.

Right, that's the easiest thing in the world to do. The problem isn't throwing too little.

I'm not advocating throwing more, I'm advocating passing plays in which there is truely more than one WR option. Joe looks for his primary, then checks to a TE or RB if the primary isn't there. Cmon, are you telling me Joe isn't capable of seeing the field, reading WRs, and delivering to the open guy? Joe is more than capable, I feel it's the OC keeping things the way the OC wants things. Cam is a believer in managing a game, which has it's place sure, but not against the really good teams in this league. Against those teams, you've got to bring the pressure to them! You've got to try and bring it to em, not play not to throw and INT and let the Defense do all the work.

As far as the "easiest thing in the world to do". Well, there comes a time in every young mans life when he can either step up take the reins or he step back and sit in the carriage. I want Joe taking the reins. Sometimes in life you have to go after something, and often times it's very hard. However, I've often found that the hardest things in life are the most worth doing.

Nobody is going to sit Joe if he takes an assertive role in this offense. That's a franchise QBs job and duty.

4 words.

Who didnt see Polamalu?

Their best defender lines up on the line 5 feet from our qb and within a second of the snap, hes there in joes back pocket. untouched. We lose the game because of this play.

Thats the only comment your getting from me on this game. The end.