ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Harbaugh Sobers Us Up

vmax

I love the message and focus....

BALTIMORE -- Lamar Jackson wasn't playing Sunday, but the Baltimore Ravens still set an NFL record.

On Gus Edwards' 9-yard run early in the second quarter, the Ravens surpassed the 1978 New England Patriots for most rushing yards in a single season. The Patriots ran for 3,165 yards that season, a record that stood for 41 years. The Ravens finish the 2019 season with 3,296 rushing yards.

"That's like Joe DiMaggio's record," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. "That's the record that would never be broken, and it just got broken by the 2019 Baltimore Ravens. It feels real good. That's something that these guys are going to have, and we're all going to carry with us for a long time, coaches and players. But what it's not, it's not a Super Bowl victory either. That's what they remember you for."...https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28391752/ravens-set-record-rushing-yards-season

Incredible feat to go along with being the 1st team in this history of the NFL to average over 200 yards and 200 pass yards per game in a season.

I'm not worried about this team losing their focus and intensity.:gorave: Not after tonight.

I was worried during the regular season about keeping focus. I was concerned that we were needing a loss to keep us in line.Boy did they prove me wrong, they are well focused. They took care of business. Now we are in familiar waters, the playoffs. We have 2 games left(at home) for the right to take a glorious trip to Miami Gardens.

we will be there for the festivities ,not going to the game unless I win tickets. Then going down to the Keys for a day or two.

We have 2 games left(at home) for the right to take a glorious trip to Miami Gardens.

we will be there for the festivities ,not going to the game unless I win tickets.

Are you going to camp out like last time?

62618262-1024x615.jpg

Then going down to the Keys for a day or two.

Let's take a peek at crav fishing...

feb985e9e55fa208a83ca21b0de28ea1.jpg

• Upvote 1