Playoffs: Wild Card Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BallTMore

Our "elite"receivers can't get open. Heap, the guy fans say we need to replace every offseason, is the only one working to get open

Anybody else feel that all the Chiefs have to do is hand the ball off to Charles 3 straight times and they'll get a first down every time?

Hopefully the Cheifs D will wear down in the second half. They started to look beat on that last drive. TOP in Ravens favor 20 minutes to 10.

How about Mt Cody? The ball strip and flop he did on Charles looked like Goose on Gannon.

Guest BallTMore

I can't believe we're not lighting up the scoreboard. Our great receivers are this --> |__| open.

Okay, maybe I'm being hard on our slow...I mean elite receivers. They are playing against the best secondary in NFL history.

Sorry for the negativity, but they're pissing me off. I feel better now. Thankfully Heap is finding huge holes.

Go Ravens! Clamp down on Charles...please! :nono:

Guest BallTMore

Flacco, on that TD to Rice, really went through his progressions well. Looked right, then left, then came back to the middle. Did it pretty quickly too.

He's been doing that all game. Looks good. Still has trouble with a three man rush, but our receivers don't appear to be getting any separation either.

I think as long as Flacco takes what they give him. And he runs on their pass rush. We'll be ok. Their defense has got to get tired and frustrated. The Chiefs seem to be pass rushing too much. Keep their defense on the field. Keep biting off 5-7 yards. The Chiefs defense will collapse.