ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Game Thoughts

vmax

lol!

Cody said rather than aim for Charles’ legs, he tried to wrap up Charles because he noticed that the running back was carrying the ball away from his body.

“He was carrying the ball kind of loose because he made a cut up the field, and I just came out and grabbed his arms and knocked the ball out,” Cody said. “… At first, I didn’t know that he fumbled. All I heard was everybody say, ‘Ball! Ball! Ball!’ That’s when I just laid on him so he couldn’t move and try to recover the ball

He's got to hook up with Goose.

Are the Chiefs that bad or did the Ravens turn it up a notch because it's playoff football?

And McLain?????

He's been hit in the head too many times.

No Ravens player taunts the opposing fans on the road more than fullback Le'Ron McClain. Before each away game, he goes to a section of fans and starts flapping his wings like a bird. And then it's on.

"I go over to them before the game and let them know the Falcons are in town, that the birds have landed and it's going to be a full 60 minutes of football," McClain said. "I want them hyped, I want them into the game. And then I want to see their faces after the game."

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/01/mcclain_flies_like_a_raven.html

Edited by vmax