ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Google Chrome

cravnravn

Anyone have it?, anyone having issues with it? Im not sure how I downloaded it, but ever since this past weekend, it really slowed down my PC...This morning I couldnt open any IE or Firefox pages, after about 20 minutes I got a pop up stating that Google Chrome was having problems loading..I went in and deleted Chrome, because I really dont know how it got on my computer.

Chrome and other Google apps (toolbar) will download as an add-on to many other common downloads you may have been updating. Just the way Apple always comes with Quicktime and other stuff comes with RealPlayer.

I don't think it would explain slowing down your comp though.

The entire premise of Chrome is that it's faster and lighter. It would not be slowing down your computer.

If something like that is automatically downloading, you'd be wise to check your auto updates in your programs and deny what you don't want. Things like that kill your speed and space and can be risky.

Chrome and other Google apps (toolbar) will download as an add-on to many other common downloads you may have been updating. Just the way Apple always comes with Quicktime and other stuff comes with RealPlayer.

I don't think it would explain slowing down your comp though.

I know, but its really weird. I am usually real careful with that stuff and pay close attention. I do not recall anything asking if I wanted it. I know thats how it had to get there though. I deleted it with no trouble.

Is it any good? I am still happy with Firefox so I didnt even mess with it.