ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Lies, Sex and Videotapes

cravnravn

First the Officials, screw us out of a victory vs the Stealers, then come Wednesday the Head of officials goes on the NFL Network and totally lies about the ball breaking the plain of the endzone..He says the officials have a HD View, and the entire ball broke the plain (BS) Now, go and Youtube Ravens-Steelers, the clips will be there, but when you click on them, this is the message you get.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NFL Properties LLC

What kind of crap is that? you can youtube videos from 10 years ago, but this particular video is no longer available??

Gimme a break.

Im telling you folks, its a conspiracy against Baltimore Football..

1. Rozelle not making idiot irsay leave Baltimores history where it belongs..HERE

2. Tagliboob telling us to build a museum

3. 04 @ Indy, Phantom call on PI against Reggie Wayne, 4th down play..Colts go onto win.

4. 07 Stains kick a field goal that was ruled NO GOOD..They go to replay (Against the rules) deem it good, Cleveland goes on to win in OT.

5. 08 Mason catches a pass in the endzone, the officials were VERY VERY VERY quick to rule out of bounds..JohnnyU screwed up by not tossing the challenge..Replays that we see at home is clearly Mason has 2 feet in bounds.

6. 08 Oh this is good, mid way thru the 4th quarter, the Stealers go for a 4th & 1, we throw them for a 1 yd loss. They review it, and give them the first down..They get 3 out of the drive, should have gotten zilch...

7. 40 seconds to go in the game, Jen hits Holmes at the goal line, his FEET were in the endzone, replay clearly shows that the ball did NOT break the plain of the endzone..They review it, and according to Mr Mike head of the officials, the replay booth had a HD view that we did not have, and it not only shows Holmes breaking the plain with the ball, but it shows the ball entirely in the endzone...Nobody in America but a select few have seen this footage..

Footage from the "catch" is plastered all over youtube Monday thru Friday Morning..Its the talk of the talkshows and message boards..Somewhere around 11:30 EST the youtube footage of the "Catch" has been taken down, it is no longer available due to NFL Contract rules... Now all you can get of the Catch in NFL.COMS view, that THEY want America to see...

I have not yet begun to fight..Youtube taking down those Vids had added fuel to my fire.

Edited by cravnravn

First the Officials, screw us out of a victory vs the Stealers, then come Wednesday the Head of officials goes on the NFL Network and totally lies about the ball breaking the plain of the endzone..He says the officials have a HD View, and the entire ball broke the plain (BS) Now, go and Youtube Ravens-Steelers, the clips will be there, but when you click on them, this is the message you get.

This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NFL Properties LLC

What kind of crap is that? you can youtube videos from 10 years ago, but this particular video is no longer available??

Gimme a break.

NFL = NOT F#c#in Legitimate

Don't forget the Pats game last year, that was just terrible

Overall, I feel this pattern should swing back to the Ravens favor and that should last a long, long time

The only time I feel the refs helped the Ravens was a couple of years ago against the seahawks.. which was a wildly interesting game.

Lately, I am still suffering from a hangover from last Sunday

I am trying to get back into it, and I am finally there

Go Ravens

Cowboys 10

Refs 7

Ravens 20