Playoffs: Divisional Weekend

deeshopper

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BallTMore

Could somebody put a suicide watch on BallT please?

Haha. I'll be ok. Just hate the fact that we continue to play like we're scared on offense.

Then the Steelers gift wrapped the game, but we decided to give it back.

If the Ravens don't give them the ball that could be it for Pittsburgh's scoring...their line is shot.

Ravens offense needs to get out of the fetal position. There's no tomorrow...leave it all on the field.

F***, now we have to take the FG and hope the D can stop Ben & Co. OMG and the new OT rules?! I am not looking forward to these next 5 minutes.

Dude, no time like the present for a career-HOF-defining play from one of our pro-bowl D-men. It MUST happen!

That play was inexcusable, they should have had protection set to get at least a chance for a few yards on that play...

And TJ drops one...; bad for him. But worse for the Ravens for not passing enough to Boldin and TJ to begin with. That's ridiculous; so is blowing a 14 point lead and not being able to do anything offensively in the second half. Dierdorff is calling the Ravens' 2nd half 'disastrous', and I can't disagree, as much as I don't like him. The Ravens did nothing to take advantage of their weapons. this is as hard a loss as we've endured.