ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Preston is on the mark

tsylvester

You know there must be a pandemic if I not only agree with Donut man, but post about his article. I have said this since the first game; play calling, even play design is off for some reason. Maybe itnis just a lack of practice & as the season goes on the offense will get it going. But Lamar looks off, he is making bad choices, not seeing the open man, instead appearing to predetermine where he will throw on more & more occasions. This game was the perfect example of it...

Baltimore Sun: Mike Preston: Ravens' inconsistent offense a major cause for concern | COMMENTARY.
https://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/analysis/preston/bs-sp-preston-ravens-bengals-20201011-meodm73ywjh6did5cmpcsx7qja-story.html

Like I said. I think Lamar is playing hurt and it could be affecting his decision making. Did he not run as much last game because he was hurt or because the Bengals were defending well, or because his mind is elsewhere, or all three? Clearly he wasn't the same Lamar we saw last year. I also agree with another poster's comment on the game that he looks like he's not having fun. Now maybe when your knee is aching and you spent the previous day sick that takes the fun out of it.