ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Courage and Patriotism

vmax

Putrid's going down. I think his own people assassinate him. It's the only way this will stop. Or a 1917 rebellion. 

Russian prisoners of war in Ukraine voice disquiet, shame over war - CNN

At a different media briefing in the same venue, a reconnaissance officer called Vladimir who had been captured told a group of international reporters, "Our government told us we need to liberate the civilian population. I want to tell Russian servicemen: lay down your arms and leave your stations, don't come here. Everyone wants peace here."
Vladimir then went a big step further, saying: "I want to tell our commander-in-chief to stop terror acts in Ukraine because when we come back we'll rise against him."
Another reconnaissance officer at the same event echoed the sentiment, addressing Putin directly.
"You won't hide this for long. There are many like us here. Sooner or later, we'll come home."

Kyiv, Ukraine (CNN)"I want to tell our commander-in-chief to stop terror acts in Ukraine because when we come back we'll rise against him."

Russian President Vladimir Putin "has given orders to commit crimes. It's not just to demilitarize Ukraine or defeat the Armed Forces of Ukraine, but now cities of peaceful civilians are being destroyed."
"The crimes that we committed; we all will be judged."
These are the voices of Russian prisoners of war now held by Ukraine.