ExtremeRavens: The Sanctuary

Football is in the Air

cravnravn

Ravens safety Ed Reed has publicly criticized the tactics of Hines Ward for years. Reed revealed last week that he's even criticized the Pittsburgh wide receiver to his face.

"I love Hines as a player and I told him that," Reed said last week at his football camp. "But I told him also for a long time, 'You're a dirty player because I know how you play.'"

Reed and Ward have led the charge when it comes to this physical AFC North rivalry. The two pulled each other to the ground on the Steelers' first offensive play in last year's playoffs.

"Ed and I, we have our battles," Ward said after that playoff game in January. "No disrespect to Ed, he probably takes it personal. If Ed takes it personal, so be it."

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/blog/2011/07/ed_reed_to_hines_ward_youre_a_dirty_player.html

When I plan on having 2 radios running starting around noon...one for back up...then most definately, football is in the air... :)

FYI: Wards a "has been".

pic12.gifLet's try it out...first one of the season:

GOOOOO RAAAAVVEEEEENNNNSSSSSS!